"What happened?"- chapter 3 (pilot) ?

Alissa PoV
"All I know is some psychos took my mother, and now you people have taken us!" I heard Clary shout, annoyance clear in her voice as I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes wandered over the bed I was now laying on and I turned my head slightly to see the raven haired boy was sitting on a chair next to me, looking towards my sister and a dark haired girl I didn't know.

"And by taken I assume you mean 'saved your life?" The girl scoffed, smirking at Clary. I could hear the raven haired boy softly chuckle beside me.

"The mundanes shouldn't even be here" the raven haired boy scowled, standing up as the blond haired boy walked in.

"Where is 'here' exactly" I groaned as I sat up. They all turned quickly towards me, probably not knowing that I was awake. Clary stood up and sat next to me on my be before hugging me tightly, making it hard to breathe "ah, Erm Clary. Can't... breathe"

"Oh sorry" She immediately pulled away as i laughed quietly at her. "Are you okay?" She Asked, looking worried. I looked around to see them all of staring at me concerned.

"Erm. I think so" I shrugged as I touched my head wound softly, wincing as it was still slightly sore, but there was no more bump or blood. "Who are these people?"

"I'm Isabelle, and that is Jace. The raven haired boy is Alec" Isabelle said sitting on the end of my bed pointing at the two boys who smiled and waved awkwardly at me as I looked around the room very confused.

"Where am I? I need to go home. We need to find our mum" I begged, turning quickly to face Clary. I could see it in her eyes that she really wants to leave too.

"Exactly, this is why the mundanes shouldn't be here" Alec said looking at me clearly annoyed. Well he's the grumpiest boy I've ever met, geez.

"They are not mundanes, Alec" Jace scowled at him. Mundane? What is a mundane?

"How do you know that?" Alec challenged turning to face him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because the seraph blade lit up when they touched it!" Jace said gesturing toward us. Alec looked down at me and sighed clearly getting more annoyed over this situation. "Look, Isabelle. Can you..." Isabelle stood up letting Jace sit down on the end of the bed.

"Does anyone not find this a bit unusual?" Alec asked pointing towards us. Ugh what is his problem?

"You find everything unusual, Alec" Jace scoffed giving him a look to shut up. I raised an eyebrow as he just rolled his eyes.

"I have to report this to the Clave" He said as Jace rolled his eyes this time instead. What the hell is the Clave? This is all getting too confusing for me.

"You know what? Dial it down a notch"  Jace said angrily after he looked at our very confused faces.

"My brother doesn't have a dial. I love you Alec but you have a switch that's always on." Isabelle smirked as Alec rolled his eyes.

"I love you too but this..." he replied pointing directly at me which caused me to glare at him.

"Hey, you know what? Give me a minute. Will you?" Jace said interrupting him. "Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?"

"What is with you?" Alec asked looking at him "Really,no. What is with him?" Isabelle walked over and linked arms their arms, pulling him to walk out of the room.