"Downworld revolt..."- S2 Chapter 21 ?

Clary's PoV
I watched as Madzie took my sister though a portal taking her right to Valentine. Now we don't know what to do.

"Okay, This isn't good. My sister could be anywhere." I gasped in horror.

"Not anywhere. Valentine still needs a bolt of lighting." Jace explained, hoping that there wasn't going to be a storm any time soon.

"Great. So what's the plan? You want us to check the five-day weather for every city in the entire world?" Simon sighed.

"Simon, I..."
"No, Clary. Jace was right. Finding Madzie was way too easy." Simon sighed, putting his face in his hands.

"As much as I love to hear you say that, but now is really not the time." Jace said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, Luke just texted me. Maybe he can do something." Simon suggested but I jumped when I heard a man screaming in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" I asked and we ran into an alleyway to see a vampire feeding on a young man, who looked like a mundane.

"Don't move!" Jace shouted to us but the vampires fled, I watched as Jace checked the mans pulse and then sighed.

"He's dead." He informed us, looking at the ground before standing back up.

"Dude, that's not normal. Even the worst of Camille's people wouldn't risk attacking a mundane on a street." Simon said as he looked down at the dead man.

"Especially not with a Seelie." Jace added.

"Wait, That was a Seelie? Do you think that's what Luke was talking about? A Downworld revolt?" I asked Jace but he shook his head.

"No, I recognised that vamp. He was in Valentine's zoo." Jace said looking up at where the Vampires escaped.

"Why would Valentine have Downworlders attack mundanes? That makes no sense." Simon asked as I suddenly realised something.

"Wait... It must have something to do with the sword. This could be a distraction." I sighed and pulled my phone out to ring Alec.

"Clary? Are you okay?" Alec asked me.

"No, somethings weird's going on, Alec" I replied hoping he doesn't mention anything about Alissa.

"Tell me about it. We have reports of violent Downworlders all over Manhattan." Alec sighed.

"I think it's Valentine. We can explain later, but right now we need your help." I pled.

"Is Alissa..."
"It's complicated." I sighed, running a hand though my hair.

"It's complicated? What's that supposed to mean? Is she alright?" Alec asked quickly. I could hear his breathing increasing very fast.

"Uh... it's means we have fulfilled the blood oath, but now Valentine has her." I squeaked as Alec went quiet on the other side of the phone. "We think he's trying to use Alissa to activate the Soul-Sword. We need everyone you have to be looking for her right now."

"Okay... Erm, that's not that easy. Aldertree dispatched every Shadowhunter we have to stop the attacks." Alec said his voice unusually quiet.

"Well, undispatch them, Alec. We need to find Alissa before it's too late." I said And ended the call before he could say anything else.

"Hey, I think I know how to find Alissa." Simon said running off using his vampire speed so Jace and I ran after him...

Alissa's PoV
I was still chained to the floor in the Carnival. Using all my strength, I tried to pull the chains off but they were too strong. I sighed in annoyance and sat back down on the floor, entirely moving up. But then I froze as I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Jace!" I yelled as I spotted him and he turned around to face me, relief was evident on his face as he ran over to me.

"Alissa! Where's Valentine?" Jace asked me, looking around.

"I don't know. All the circle members just left in a hurry." I said, wincing as the chains were so tight on my wrists.

"Okay, Don't move." Jace commanded and sliced the chains setting me free.

"Okay, we have to get out of here before..."
"Going some place?" Valentine asked walking towards us holding Madzies hand. Jace went to attack Valentine but Madzie used her magic to freeze him on the spot.

"I will kill you." Jace spat trying to move his legs.

"I didn't think so. She's strong for her age, isn't she?" Valentine said smiling down at Madzie.

"Madzie. Hey, please... please let Jace go." I pled Madzie, kneeling down to her level.

"Now why would she do that, Hmm?" Valentine asked.

"Because you wanna hurt people. People like Iris." I said I watched as Madzie looked at me sadly, thinking about what I've just said.

"Don't forget... this is one of the mean people that got your Nana in this trouble in the first place. Now, if you wanna see Iris, you have to be a good little girl and do exactly what I say, Okay?" Valentine said as Madzie nodded. Suddenly I spotted Simon appear behind Valentine with Clary running behind him.

"Alissa, run!" Simon yelled and tried to fight him but failed and Valentine pulled him into a head lock.

"Simon!" Clary yelled making her presence known, which surprised Valentine.

"Ah, Clarissa. You decided to join us I see. Brave and stupid." Valentine smirked and then looked down at Madzie. "Sweetheart, save your magic for what's to come. It's time to go. Girls you will join we eventually." Madzie swung her hand and opened a portal.

"Hey! We will never join your side. Let Simon go now!" I warned Valentine but he just laughed.

"So stubborn, like your mother. I'll see you soon, Annalise, Clarissa." Valentine chuckled as he walked towards the portal still holding Simon in a head lock.

"Simon!" Clary yelled going to run after him, but Jace grabbed her hand, stopping her from running into the portal. Before we knew it Simon was gone...