"Searching for Simon..."- S2 Episode 22 ?

Alissa's PoV
Clary and I watched in horror as Valentine took Simon. Just great. I've just been rescued and we now have to save Simon. Can Valentine get anymore annoying?

"Clary, we can't panic." Jace said as Clary started pacing back and forth.

"He's a psychopath. He's capable of anything. Simon is innocent in all of this. The only reason Valentine took Simon is because Alissa and I care about him!" Clary yelled as Luke approached us.

"Hey all the prisoners are either dead or gone. No sign of Cleophas." Luke sighed.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." Jace said as he pulled Clary into a hug. Clary pulled away as her phone started ringing and her eyes widened as it was Simon was ringing. She was going to press answer but she couldn't so I snatched the phone and pressed the answer button.

"What do you want dick?" I said harshly as the others looked at me in surprise. I looked at the phone to see Simon tied to a chair.

"No..." Clary whispered in shock.

"Why, hello to you too, Annalise. I wish we were chatting under more civilised circumstances, but I'm afraid I've run out of options." Valentine smirked.

"Let Simon go or I swear I will kill you" I commanded.

"Absolutely, just as soon as you come back to the Institute. I need you to activate the Sword for me." Valentine replied making me scoff.

"That is never going to happen." I scoffed.

"Oh, but I think it will. Because if you don't show up within the hour... Your sisters Vampire boyfriend here is gonna die a death I wouldn't wish on anyone." Valentine said as sighed and he ended the call. Clary walked away but Luke stopped her.

"Clary..."
"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Clary said trying to push Luke's hand away.

"That's what Valentine what's. You know if you touch that sword, you can destroy the entire Downworld. Including Simon." Luke said.

"No, Valentine needs an energy source. He needs lightning." Clary explained.

"No he's got it. Every institute is powered by an angelic power core." Luke sighed.

"Alec's not picking up, let's move." Jace said walking up to us.

"Valentine's gonna wish he never laid a hand on Simon. I'll make sure if it." Clary Said going to run off again.

"Woah, woah! You're not going anywhere near that Institute we're taking you both to Magnus. He can protect you." Luke said but Clary smacked his hand off her wrist.

"No. We don't need to be protected. We need to save Simon." Clary disagreed.

"The Downworld knows your the key to activating that Sword. They want you and Alissa dead." Luke explained but Clary still shook her head.

"I can save Simon..."
"It doesn't work that way." Clary snapped at Jace. "If Alissa or even me are not the ones who shows up, Valentine is gonna kill him."

"Wait..." a voice said that sounded a lot like Dot. We walked up to a cage to see a weak looking Dot.

"Dot?" I asked in disbelief.

"There's another way to destroy the sword." Dot Said so we brought her with us to Magnus's loft. Magnus laid her down on a couch and gave her a potion.