"World's best dad."- chapter 32 ?

Alissa's PoV
"But Why would Valentine tell a prisoner what he was planing to do?" I asked Micheal, suspiciously. I do not trust Micheal at all.

"He didn't. Well, not directly. But he gave me a plan to learn all about his plans." Micheal stated as Jace raised an eyebrow at him.

"How do you mean?" He asked.

"He injected me with downworlder blood. The pain was excruciating. Sometimes, I was sick for days. But it's not often you got a Shadowhunter to experiment on. So I guess that's why he always stopped short of killing me. But, little by little... I developed enhanced heating and vision." Micheal said as he told us about Valentine talking about something called Renwick.

"Who's Renwick?" Clary asked.

"It's not a who, it's a where.. it's a deserted smallpox hospital on one of the islands of the east river." Luke explained.

"Under our noses is right. And we can't track over water." I stated.

"He left me to die in that cage." Micheal said angrily.

"Valentine never wasted time on compassion." Luke scoffed.

"He won't get any from me when the time comes." Jace muttered as he stood up.

"Before it does you need a strategy. Waiting a day could mean the difference between failure and success." Micheal said sternly to Jace.

"Okay Clary, Alissa and I will scout Renwicks tonight." Jace said as Clary shook her head.

"No don't, Jace. Your runes are still weak. Luke and Clary will go, just take this extra time to rest and..." I started but Jace interrupted me.

'"I'll be fine, Alissa." He muttered.

"Jace..." I warned "i'll stay here with you to keep you company. I'm too tired to walk and go Valentine hunting today." I flipped myself on the couch, nearly falling off in the process. I heard Micheal and Luke chuckle softly.

"Fine... but Alissa you're going with Clary. don't let her get you into any trouble." Jace said to me as I sat up and pouted. "Alissa go." He said sternly. I groaned loudly and walked out of the door, annoyed.

An hour later...
"This place gives me the chills." I say as I walked through a field and saw a dark, abandoned building. It must be the hospital.

"What Jace's father said about you turning into a werewolf? You told me that's what Valentine said when it happened." Clary Said to Luke.

"It was common sentiment then." Luke shrugged.

"Something's not adding up, Luke." I say as Luke sighed. "How did you know Micheal was dead?"

"Rumours. When the lightwoods took Jace into the New York institute, we thought Micheal got hit. There were a lot of circle members who were trying to avenge Valentine back then.' Luke explained.

"Was that 19 years ago?" Clary asked.

"It was 20, why?" Luke said. Twenty? Alright I definitely think that Micheal isn't Jace's father or he isn't who he says he is.

"Twenty..." Clary muttered as she tried to figure something out. I watched as her eyes widened a little. "Guys, look." I looked up as I could faintly hear demons snarling and green eyes could be seen in the distance.