Season 2! 😆

Authors note
Thanks to everybody who has read this far! I've worked so hard on season 1 and I am so excited for you to read what I've got planned for season 2! Then Hopefully soon I will be able to work on season 3! Again thank you for reading my story and stay tuned as I will be uploading the first chapter of season 2 soon.

P.s- Just to let you guys know if you were wondering, Clary and Alissa are twins but not identical, I will describe the differences between them below.

Clary...
Full name- Clarissa Adele Fairchild-Morgenstern
Gender- female.
Age- 18 (ten minutes younger then Alissa)
Mother and father- Jocelyn Fairchild and Valentine Morgenstern.
Hair colour- light red/strawberry blond.
Height- 5'5"
Eye colour- green.
Extra info- Clary is loving and compassionate just like her mother. She can be stubborn as she rarely thinks of the consequences that could happen. Throughout the series, The longer she is a Shadowhunter the more brave and fearless she becomes. Clary is very creative and a painter where as her sister, Alissa is not.

Alissa...
Full name- Annalise Brynn Fairchild-Morgenstern
Gender- female.
Age- 18 (ten minutes older then Clary)
Mother and father- Jocelyn Fairchild and Valentine Morgenstern.
Hair colour- Light Auburn (strawberry blond highlights in the sun.)
Height- 5'6"
Eye colour- dark blue
Extra info- Alissa is very stubborn just like her father. But she is compassionate and caring like her mother. She is more powerful then most Shadowhunters and very sarcastic. Alissa is a natural born leader and a fearless warrior, nothing will stand in her way to protect the ones she loves.