"They're Valentine's daughters!"- chapter 10 ?

Alissa PoV
I finished applying my makeup and done some finished touches to my hair. Since I was done, I decided to go to the weapons room. But, stopped peaking around the corner when Isabelle was talking to an very angry looking Alec.

"They're Valentines daughters. They might be spies. Valentine's looking for the cup. He threatens our entire world and we're helping his daughters, we have no reason to trust them. On top of that, we're gonna end up paying some warlock who may or may not have the information we need." Alec grumbled to Isabelle in an angry tone. After everything that's happened so far. He still doesn't trust me. Great.

"Woah" Isabelle laughed at him. "Feel better now?"

"No I don't" Alec complained but Izzy gave him a look. "Okay maybe a little" He admitted with a little smile on his face. I took a deep breath and I decided that it was the right time to walk in the room. Trying so hard to not show the anger I was feeling on my face.

"Alissa!" Isabelle squeaked, as if she was hoping I didn't hear their convocation Well she was wrong. "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes while I picked up my blade and went to leave the room.

"Alissa? What's wrong?" Alec said while grabbing my hand. Since I was still kinda hurt i just pulled my hand away out of his grip.

"I'm fine, let's go" Is all I said without looking at him before walking out the room before he could say anything.

An hour later.
We walked towards the line to get into the Hardtail club with Jace and Clary. All I gotta say is that this place is very creepy.

"Alec and Izzy are securing the perimeter" Jace informed us, I frowned instantly when I heard his name.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Last time we came here, this place was crawling with vampires" Clary sighed, looking around cautiously.

"Relax, all Downworlders hang out here. We just came on vampire night." Jace smiled reassuringly.

"Right, when is all this gonna sound normal to me?" I scowled throwing my hand in the air as I noticed Alec and Isabelle walking towards us.

"You better get used to it soon." Jace shrugged, nodding hello as the pair reached us but I didn't want to turn around to even look at them so I turned to face Clary instead.

"All clear" Alec whispered as Isabelle suddenly appeared by my side, smiling brightly.

"Hey Alissa, do you think red is my colour?" She asked me, admiring the necklace.

"Iz, with a body like your's, everything's your colour" I chucked as Isabelle smiled widened even more.

"Good point. Damn, I make this necklace look so good" Isabelle whined, clearly wanting to keep the necklace.

"Will you take it off? I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on this ruby when we make the exchange" Alec said, sounding extremely grumpy.

"You know, I wouldn't be so sure. Most men like it when I admire their jewels" Isabelle giggled causing him to roll his eyes.

"Can you just give it to Jace?" He demanded, making her frown a little.

"You're such a buzzkill." Isabelle scoffed making me softly chuckle as she handed the necklace to a Jace, her lips pouting.