"When's the uh... right time"- S2 Chapter 13 ?

Alissa's PoV
"Any idea what this is about?" I asked Clary as we walked into the training room. I raised an eyebrow as Alec walked up to us.

"I heard a big storm's moving in. Always increases demon activity." Alec explained.

"And Jace..."
"Not here." Alec said interrupting Clary.

"He's totally shut me out." Clary groaned "He's not answering my texts, I don't understand what's going on."

"Me neither. Come on." Alec said as we walked towards Izzy, who was looking at something on a screen. "What did we miss?"

"Let's see... the Citadel was breached. Magdalena is dead. Cleophas is missing." Izzy sighed.

"Oh, my god... Valentine?" I guessed, annoyed. "Wouldn't be surprised if he is the one doing this."

"Who else could it be? Aldertree's heading to Idris to meet with the Council." Izzy informed.

"I'll check the ops, be careful out there." Alec suggested before kissing my forehead and walked away from us.

"Izzy, there's something I need to tell you about Sister Cleophas." Clary mumbled making Izzy turn away from the screen to look at her.

"That you told her about your new rune?" Izzy scoffed, making Clary's eyes widen in surprise.

"How did you know I..."
"Does it matter? You should know what it feels like when the people you care about shut you out." Izzy said harshly.

"Izzy, Jace told us it would be dangerous for anyone who found out." I sighed.

"So now I need to be protected?" Izzy yelled. "I welcomed you in, Girls. Saw you through training, rescued Simon every time he got into trouble, which is basically all the time, and after your mother..."

"Izzy, I'm sorry. Look, we all care about the Iron Sisters. We need to find Sister Cleophas. We can do it together." Clary pleaded.

"I'm kind of over the whole forgiveness thing." Izzy scoffed before she walked away. I sighed before we walked out of the institute to inform Luke about Cleophas.

"So you both met Cleophas?" Luke asked us, surprised.

"At the Citadel, Clary's trying to figure out this new rune ability and..."
"Wait, hold it. Rune ability?" Luke asked me confused.

"I was somehow able to create a new rune." Clary sighed, shrugging as if it was nothing important.

"Wait... I didn't even know that was possible." Luke whispered.

"Neither did I. Luke, it was the most incredible thing. I... I shot sunlight out of my hand. Jace said not to tell anyone, but Cleophas was your sister, and if Valentine has hurt her, or worse I..." Clary started to mumble

"Hold it, hold it. Clary... Clary, listen to me. Cleo is not the victim here. She could be working with Valentine." Luke said as I scoffed.

"Um. No. She's so dedicated to the Iron sisters." I shook my head, disagreeing that she will betray the Iron sisters and join the Circle

"When the Circle disbanded, she had to be." Luke Sighed as I raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"She was a circle member? We didn't realise..." I groaned, regretting we told Cleophas about the new rune. Valentine could know right now, it's not a good thing if Valentine found. He wants to grab his hands on anything that is deemed powerful.