"4 months later..."- S2 Chapter 1 ⏱

Alissa's PoV
Its been 4 months...
Over these past few months all I've done is silently watch as Valentine trained all the new Shadowhunters, training them to be better then the Clave. Jace has been quiet ever since we came here, he's the only I really speak to around here. But We've gotten to know each other better since we left, Well I was taken.

"Alissa?" Jace said snapping me out of my day dreaming and waving his hand in-front of my face. "Are you Okay?"

"Yeah... I'm okay." I mumbled as I looked at all the failed, dead mundanes around my feet. How can Valentine do this?

"What were you..."
"Jace?" A familiar voice called out as Jace and I turn around, pulling our blades out. I gasped as familiar figure walking towards us. Clary?

"Clary?" Jace said his voice almost cracking. "How did you get here?"

"I portaled in." She replied as if it was obvious. They found us? "Come on, let's go. We haven't got much time." She grabbed Jace's hand as she tried to pull him along.

"I can't." Jace said, pulling his hand out of her tight grip.?

"What?" I asked, why won't he leave, Valentines horrible to us, all he ever does is torture us and try to manipulate us, into believing the Clave is wrong. "Jace, let's go. We can't stay here any longer."

"Look, Alissa you and Clary can't stay here. We have to get you out of here. You've suffered too much to stay any longer." Jace ordered, but I just shook my head

"No, I'm not leaving without you! Come with me." I said on the verge of breaking out into tears. I heard someone behind us bring out a sword but Jace turned and knocked him down.

"Oh. My, dear Clarissa..." Valentine said walking up to us as I brought my sword out, blocking his view of her.

"If you cone a step closer, I swear to god I will kill you!" I shouted, letting all my anger out that was bottled up for the last 4 months.

"You are tenacious, aren't you." Valentine laughed as he shook his head.

"Stay back." Jace warned bringing his blade up. He stood next to me, protecting Clary from him. Valentine brought his sword out ready to fight him. I pushed Clary back as they started fighting.

"Jace!" I gasped as Valentine kicked the sword out his hand and he fell to his needs. Out of instinct I stopped Valentine's blade before it struck him. "Not so fast" I smirked, Swinging my blade over his head and kicking him back. As he went to swing his blade back towards me he got it stuck in a nearby lamp post. I took this chance of distraction to stab him in the chest.

"I... I killed him." I gasped as Jace stood up and looked at me in surprise.

"Guys, we have to go! Now." Clary shouted pulling us and we started running. We headed down towards the bottom of the boat, walking cautiously.

"Jace, look out!" I shouted as someone went to strike him. The person looked up. Valentine... but he's dead? I killed him.

"Miss me, Son?" Valentine taunted as he looked towards me, anger clear in his eyes. I screamed in anger and tried to hit him with my blade. Two against one this should be easy. After some time Jace went to stab him again but he lost his footing and they fell over the rail.