"Wedding crashers..."- chapter 36 ?

Alissa's PoV
This is the worst night ever. Alec is getting married tonight. Everyone begged me to go but I refused and locked myself in my room. I can hear everything from my room, the music and even people talking, which made it even worse. Im lying upside down on the end of my bed when suddenly Magnus appeared out of no where.

"Ahh! Magnus!" I yelled falling off the bed, right on the top of my head. Ouch.

"Hello biscuit." He smiled as he looked down at me chuckling. "You look miserable, my dear."

"What...What are you doing here?" I asked him as I jumped back down on my bed, staring back up at the ceiling.

"Making sure you won't make a decision, that will haunt you for the rest of your life." Magnus said as he revealed a long dark blue dress and heels in his hands. "Don't miss your last chance to get him, Alissa." I stood there looking at him for a few seconds before I grabbed the dress and shoes and ran into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Oh my god..." I whispered as I looked at myself in the mirror. "This dress is gorgeous thank you!" I hugged him tightly. I'm so glad I met Magnus, I don't know what I would do without him.

"Now, let's crash a wedding." Magnus smirked as he pulled me to the doors leading to the ceremony. I stood a deep breath and we walked in, making sure I slammed the door behind me to grab everyone's attention. As I walked in everyone turned to look at us but my eyes were only locked with Alec's electrifying blue eyes.

"Magnus, Alissa, leave this wedding now." Maryse ordered as she walked up to us, but Magnus held a hand up to stop her.

"Maryse, this is between Alissa and your son. We will leave if Alec asks us to." Magnus said harshly.

I walked down the aisle a little more but stopped as Alec turned to Lydia and she placed a hand on his neck, whispering something to him. What surprised me the most came next. He turned back to me and started walking towards me... and he didn't stop. My heart was racing wild. I heard Maryse sigh in anger as she walked towards him.

"Alec, what are you doing..."
"Enough." He ordered stopping her as he walked up to me, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first, but I finally wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. We somehow got more intense the longer we kissed. Alec suddenly pulled back and looked at me in the eyes, but I just pulled him back in for another more  passionate kiss. Now this moment was perfect.

"You never cease to amaze me, Alec." I whispered, running one of my hands through his hair.

"Yeah..." he breathed out nervously. "What did I just do?" We both turned to look at Maryse. She glared at me then walked out and Robert followed after her. I watched as Izzy came walking up the aisle towards us.

"Alec, I'm so proud of you." Izzy praised as Simon also walked up to us, smiling brightly.

"Guys That was incredible... It was like watching the live version of The Graduate. You know, the Dustin Hoffman movie, the amazing one? You were Ben 'Elaine!'" Simon said pointing at me as I laughed. "And you were Elaine, I mean a taller, masculine, handsome version of her. But at the altar, though you were like... 'Ben!' And then now, you're both sitting on the bus at the end of the movie. Both totally stoked. But wondering, like... what're we gonna do now? You know?"

"Erm... who invited the vampire?" Alec asked a Little annoyed as I hit his chest lightly, giving him a look.

"Seriously?" Simon asked in disappointment as Izzy pulls him away from us. From the corner of my eye I saw Magnus trying to catch my attention, so I grabbed Alec's Hand and walked over to him...

A few minutes later...
We all gathered around a table and Magnus clicked his fingers making some of Ragnor's stuff appear. I picked up some kind of rock and examined it.

"I pulled every item of magical importance from Ragnor's belongings. But I can't determine which will lead to the book of the white." Magnus explained as everybody looked through the stuff. I looked around the table but my eyes stopped on a very familiar yellow and blue bookmark in the middle of the table.

"Wait, this bookmark. I've seen it before in the alternate dimension. You showed me a book of spells and this was in it. It must of been the book of the white." I stated.

"If that's the case, we can use the bookmark to track the owner of the book." Alec suggested to Jace as I carefully brushed my fingers over the delicate details:

"Okay." Jace shrugged as he went to grab it. But I gasped in surprise as Magnus snatched the bookmark out of my hands before Jace could take it.

"Warlock tracking is stronger." Magnus smirked as he grasped the bookmark in both of his hands. He breathed heavily then gasped loudly, making me jump. "Well... there's good news and bad news. The good news is I found the owner. The bad? It's Camille."

"Ugh not Camille. Hasn't she caused enough trouble already?" I groaned, taking the bookmark out of this hands. "Where is she?"

"It looks like Raphael has her locked up in the basement of the Hotel DuMort." Magnus sighed.

"Well, after Clary punched her. There's no way she'll help us." I laughed as Clary turned to glare at me. "What? It's not my fault that you decided to go after Camille!"

"She won't have a choice. Trust me." Jace stated as he walked out of the room and everyone else but Alec and I followed after him.

"These stupid heels!" I complained, pulling them off and then throwing myself down on to the couch, making Alec chuckle slightly "Ugh, my feet hurt now."

"I'm so glad we got away from that crowd and those people. So intense." Alec sighed, pulling my feet up so he could sit down and placing them down on his lap. I went to say something until I noticed Maryse and Robert walking up the stairs. I groaned slightly before standing up to face them, pulling Alec up with me.

"What have you done, Alec?" Maryse said harshly to Alec. All I could do is keep my eyes on the floor."To us? This family?"

"This isn't about you." Alec scoffed. I nervously started to rock back and forth as I felt Maryse's cold stare on me.

"Of course it is. You are either being selfish or naive. This wedding was your plan from the start, and now you humiliated us in front of the most respected members of the Clave. I don't even recognise you anymore." Maryse scowled and Alec looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm still the same person I've always been. Now I've just opened up about my feelings for Alissa." Alec muttered as Maryse looked at me, hatefully.

"And all this for Valentine's daughter..." Maryse sighed and walked out of the room. I watched her walk away in shock.

"Just give her time." Robert said as Alec breathed in deeply, his hands in fists

"And you?" Alec asked his father a little annoyed.

"I don't really understand this... but I suppose the world is changing. How long has this been going on? Before you got engaged to Lydia? Are you two in love?" Robert asked looking at us.

"It's Erm... it's all very new but. Uh, um..." Alec stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Yeah. We are in love." I say grabbing Alec's hand, looking up at him smiling slightly. "But as Alec said this is all very new to us."

"Right..." Robert sighed. "I better go check on mum." I saw Alec's face relax after Robert left the room. That was so intense.

"Well That could of gone worse, I guess?" I say laughing a little.

"What could of possibly been worse than that?" Alec rolled his eyes and sighed, running a hand though his hair.

"Well... she could of killed you for one. If looks could kill we would both be totally dead right now." I teased as I wrapped my arms around his neck and Alec bent down to kiss my lips. This was one of the best days of my life...