"They're hipocrites..."- chapter 24 ?

Alissa's PoV
Izzy and i quickly ran to find the others before it was too late. When we ran into the training room, we saw Hodge trying to fight a forsaken who was carrying an axe. But, suddenly Alec appeared out of nowhere and began shooting at the forsaken with his arrows.

"Alec, don't..." I tried to warn him but gasped as the forsaken sliced him in the shoulder making him fall to his knees.

"Alec!" Izzy shrieked. I quickly pulled my sword out from my belt and began slicing at the forsakens back, harshly. I then grabbed its head in my hands and sliced its throat.

"Oh my god, Alec are you okay?" Izzy said, panicked and ran up to him. I looked down at the forsaken in disgust then Alec who sat helplessly on the floor.

"Ugh! That's monster's stupid experiments!" I shrieked and threw my sword at the wall, breathing heavily. I felt the anger running through my veins just before Alec started groaning so I turned and kneeled beside him. "Hey, you're gonna be okay, we'll get you some help." I picked him up off the ground and with Izzy's help, we carried him over to a couch.

Later on...
"Stop, squirming" I said sternly to Alec as Robert, bandaged his shoulder. He hissed every single time Robert touched his shoulder.

"I'm not." He growled. "It doesn't even hurt." I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. His phone started going off in his pocket and he took it out to find out it was Jace calling, Izzy grabbed the phone before he could even answer.

"No talking, just healing." Izzy smiled, she answered the phone and walked out the room. "Jace?, it's Izzy..."

"Alright, All done." Robert smiled.

"Thanks, Robert for fixing his wounds." I said, standing up to face him. "It means a lot to us" he just smiled.

"No problem, I'd do anything for my son." Robert chuckled as he ruffled Alec's hair before he walked out of the room.

"Hey you alright?" I asked Alec as he nodded "Your dad used a lot of stitches, I'm just glad your Okay." I smiled, Alec went to say something but Izzy walked back into the room.

"Jace is on his way back to the institute. But Clary's not coming back, she's gone to find the werewolves to help track Simon." Izzy informed us. I sighed in frustration as she mentioned Simon. I left Izzy and Alec to talk. As I walked out of the room I saw Magnus talking to Robert.

"Magnus!" I said greeting him happily, he had his back to me.

"Hello, Annalise. Are you feeling better now?" Magnus said still concentrating,

"Yeah, I'm okay now." I said smiling, I looked over his shoulder to see he was using his magic on the wall. "What are you doing?"

"Putting a protection spell on the institute, hopefully no more forsaken attack's will happen." He sighed.

"Well, I see you're busy. So I'll see you later." I said walking off to where Izzy was working at a table, suddenly her head turned to the door.

"Meliorn?" She asked in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"The Clave called me in for some kind of conference." Meliorn said as Izzy hugged him.

"I'm so happy to see you." Izzy smiled.

"Spare me." Meliorn scoffed, pulling out of the hug. "Your fire message clearly stated you never wanted to see me again."