"You can't make me do it!"- S2 Chapter 23 ?

Alissa's PoV
"Hey, this ends now!" I yelled pointing my blade at Raphael's chest and Luke pulled the two werewolves off of Magnus.

"Listen up." Luke growled at the struggling werewolves.

"You better be right about this Luke." Maia moaned standing next to him.

"Clary and I may be able to activate the Sword, but Jace can destroy it. The angel Ithuriel confirmed that in a vision." I explained to Raphael, still pointing my blade at his chest.

"Angel? Impossible." Raphael said in disbelief.

"Alissa, Jace and I have seen it, she's telling the truth." Clary added.

"If you kill Clary and Alissa, Valentine still has the damn Sword. Over time, no doubt, he'll find a way to activate it. Heres our chance to destroy that sword for good. Why not let Jace try?" Luke explained.

"Why would a Shadowhunter risk his life for us?" Maia scoffed making Jace pointed his blade at her.

"Because you and Raphael are gonna, let your Downworld buddies know not to lay a hand on Alissa or Clary. That's the deal." Jace said.

"And they'll listen to me?" Raphael scoffed making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe." I shrugged and brought the blade close to his neck. "You're the leader of the most powerful vampire clan in all of New York. They respect you." Raphael looked like he was considering on what I just said and then turned to look at Maia.

"What exactly is your plan?" Raphael asked Jace and I. I separated myself from the others patrolling the corridors and to find Alec. I turned the corner to see Magnus and Madzie.

"He said Nana was here." I heard her say.

"Well, he lied." I Said as I kneeled down to Madzies height. "We wanna help you Madzie. For real." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Take good care of her." I Said to Magnus as I picked up my blade and ran off towards the roof. Suddenly I walked into Izzy making her fall to the floor.

"Izzy?" I asked helping her up. "Where have you been?"

"No time for that right now I need to find my brother. He's not answering any of my calls. I think he's in trouble." Izzy replied, I looked at her face and she looked very pale.

"He should be working on turning off the angelic energy core on the roof. Come on let's go." I told Izzy and we ran up the flight of stair leading up to the roof to see 4 circle members surrounding Alec and Aldertree.

"Four against two." Aldertree sighed, not noticing that we came though the doorway.

"Could be worse." Alec shrugged. I watched as Izzy used her whip to choke two of the circle members. "Izzy! Alissa!" I pulled my blade out, getting ready to fight. One of the circle members charged towards me so I jumped up and kicked his chest making him stumble back. I used my feet to flip two of the circle members stabbing one in the process and Izzy used her whip to stab the other one. Alec looked at me in amazement before he frowned at Izzy.

"Izzy, are you okay?" Alec asked as he noticed Izzy's pale face and noticed that she couldn't keep her balance. He raced over to stop her from falling to the ground.

"I'm so sorry, Alec." Izzy said, a tear falling down her face.

"For what? Saving our lives?" Alec asked and looked at me thankfully. Then Izzy looked up at Aldertree. I immediately knew that he had something to do with her being in this condition.