"You come here often?"- chapter 20 ?

Alissa's PoV
"Okay, so I have a plan... But for it to work, Alec, Izzy. You need to create a distraction. Any ideas?" Jace said as Alec groaned.

"I hate being the distraction." He complained, I turned to him and nudged him playfully.

"What? No, I love being a distraction." I smirked, winking at him. I saw a slight smile form on his face.

"Guys, concentrate! So any ideas?" Jace scowled.

"Absolutely!" Izzy said, making us turn to her "Alec and I make a great team, when we distract. Alec will distract the person at the front desk but We'll need a badge of someone authorised to access the control room, then I'll turn all the lights off." Alec rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Alissa, Clary and I will go to the evidence room." Jace said as I sighed.

"I'd rather go with, Alec and Izzy" I frowned. "I do not want to be with you and Clary when those lights go off." I shuddered as Alec chuckled softly.

"Fine. Let's go." Jace shrugged as he left with Clary going through the back entrance and we walked through the front entrance. We looked at the women in the front desk.

"Do I really have to be the distraction?" Alec groaned while looking at me. "Why can't you be the distraction?"

"Erm no, Plus I don't think Izzy and I are her type" I smirked as Alec sighed in realisation. "Just be your normal charming self. But be more Erm... happier." I laughed nervously as he glared at me.

"Don't worry Alec, it's a good practice" Izzy smirked, glancing at me.

"Huh? What the hell for?" He asked confused.

"You know...When you finally ask Alissa out." Izzy said as Alec's eyes went wide. I just laughed as I started to unbutton his shirt. Alec looked at me then his shirt, his eyes still wide.

"Woah, Alissa what are you... what are you doing." He stuttered as I rolled my eyes.

"Unbuttoning your shirt. What does it look like I'm doing?" I said in a 'duh' tone. He tried to button his shirt back up but I slapped his hand away. "Leave it."

"This is not really my department." He said nervously, fumbling with his fingers.

"Come on" Izzy sighed "You do this sort of stuff all the time." She smirked then looked at me again.

"You do? I don't!" Alec panicked.

"It's easy, just think that women is Alissa and you'll be fine." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Come on..." Shrvsmiled as he walked over to the women, smiling brightly.

"Hey..." He smiled at the women, looking slightly nervous. She looked up at him uninterested.

"Can I help you?" The women sighed.

"Yeah. Erm... you come here often?" Alec said as I mentally cursed him. But, the women gave him a 'are you serious' look.

"I work here." She scowled at him. The look on Alec's face was priceless, he knew he's just messed up.

"Right Erm..." He said as I motioned Izzy to start walking. "I'm just looking for some information... oh look." He knocked over the women's water and flicked the badge towards me. I caught it and winked at him, making him look less nervous. Izzy and I walked down so many hallways until we found the control room. We looked though all of the different switches until we found the right one and It turned the lights off. We ran back outside to see Alec leaning on a car, annoyed.