"That's my boy..."- S2 Chapter 3 ?

Alissa's PoV.
Valentine pulled Jace and I though a portal and we landed back on land in New York. Hopefully someone can track us now that we aren't over water right now. I looked around to notice that we are in front of a pizza restaurant.

"Stopping for some pizza?" I said Sarcastically as Valentine rolled his eyes

"Reggie served the best pie in all of Brooklyn. Note the past tense. When Reggie's wife Maria, turned into a vampire, she slaughtered Reggie and created a den inside." Valentine pointed at the restaurant as Jace sighed.

"What does this have to do with us?" He asked. Valentine sighed then placed his hands on Jace's shoulders.

"Do you really think love will keep you from hurting your friends and family? No matter how hard you fight it, demon blood will make you kill. It starts in a small way. Urges. See, that's why you want Clary and that is why you always will." Valentine said as Jace shook his head. Suddenly A women screamed from inside the restaurant and Jace ran in.

"Jace Wait!" I shouted and turned to look at Valentines smug look. "What are you doing to him? Stop manipulating him."

"Oh Annalise, This is only the beginning..." Valentine smirked as I turned back to face the restaurant, hoping he will come out alive.

Later on...
I jumped as a vampire and Jace smashed though the doors. The vampire ran towards Valentine and hissed. After standing up, Jace faced the vampire and held a sharp stick in his hands.

"You're done. Maria, You're done." He said sternly pointing the stick towards her.

"You can't kill me..."
"Watch me." Jace shouted, I looked at him desperately and shook my head, trying to tell him not to kill her.

"I surrender to the authority of the Clave." Maria smirked and laughed as Jace hesitated to bring the stick up to her chest. "Aw, look at you. You got your stick all ready to go and now you can't use it."

"Jace, don't do this, you'll break the accords!" I pled.

"No, she broke the accords. You killed innocent mundanes, just like you friends." Jace spat.

"Oh, but unlike them, I'm no longer a threat. I know my rights." Maria laughed but this made Jace angrier

"Your rights?" Jace scoffed.

"Yeah, my rights. You're little red headed girl is right, I might have broken the accords, but I know you won't." Maria taunted him.

"You don't know anything about me." Jace said.

"I know you're weak... Mmm I can smell it." Maria laughed as Jace got angrier.

"Jace, don't listen to her! She's trying to get into your head." I frowned at Maria.

"And You'll do whatever the Clave tells you to do. Now get off me." Maria hissed as she pushed the stick off her chest.

"Johnathan... Are going to let her mock you after what she did?" Valentine said sternly to him so he placed the stick back on her chest. "This thing in-front of you... she was once Reggie the pizza guys sweet and loving wife."

"Leave my husband out of this!"
"Whoa, you mean the man you murdered? You mean the man you devoured? "That's what you mean." Jace scoffed from the corner of my eyes I saw Simon and Clary running towards us. Out of nowhere, Maria stepped forward quickly but I gasped as Jace pushed the stick though her chest. Both Simon and Clary stopped, looking at Jace in disbelief.