"Micheal Wayland..."- chapter 31 ??

Alissa's PoV
I looked at Jace in disbelief as the man stood up. This is Jace's dad? I thought he died... Jace was placed with the lightwoods because his father died.

"Dad?" Jace asked, tears in his eyes.

"Son, Oh Jace, I can't believe it..." the man sighed as he hugged Jace. "Son, you're hurt. How did you find me?"

"No... you're dead. Valentine killed you. Valentines... Valentine's here." Jace stuttered as the man shook his head grabbing Jace to look at him.

"No, Jace. It's me." He said as Jace was breathing heavily. The man then turned to face us. "I'm Micheal Wayland. I'm Jace's father. Look, I know what Jace told you. But I've been here for ten years. Valentine took off and left me." I have a bad feeling about this man...

"And Jocelyn Fairchild?" Clary asked hopefully.

"He took her with him. You are?" Micheal asked eyeing us.

"Oh I'm Annalise Fairchild and this is my sister, Clary. We are her daughters. Meliorn the Seelie, told us that he was here with her." I sighed as Jace went to fall to the ground but Micheal had a firm grip on him.

"It's Ravener venom. He kept telling us he was alright." Clary said nervously as she helped Micheal hold him up.

"No, we have to find your father. Not mine, Valentine..." Jace started but he started to breath even heavier.

"His stele..." Micheal said as he searched for his Stele in Jace's pockets "Where is it?"

"Back pocket." Clary said instantly, Micheal kept running the stele over Jace's healing rune but nothing was happening.

"What's wrong?!" Clary asked worried.

"The rune is weak." Micheal sighed.

"The ravener venom must be spreading. We have to get him help. We.. we closed the portal." Clary Said as his breathing quickened.

"Valentine's got a standing portal, let's go." Micheal said as he and Clary carried Jace along.

"Hey, Jace. Stay with me. Do you remember your first demon fight? We were way out past the Insitute, way yo at Kinshasa. You were only eight, you were so brave. Do you remember what you said?" Micheal said.

"I wasn't ready to die..." Jace muttered, breathing very heavily.

"And then I said, sometimes it's as brave to live, as it is to die. Do you remember?" Micheal asked as Jace nodded.

"I do, it's true... it is you." Jace said close to sobbing, resting his head on Micheal forehead and slightly smiled. We walked up to a portal but ended up outside the Jade wolf.

"Hey, we need help!" I shouted grabbing Simon's and Luke's attention.

"What happened?" Simon asked running up to us.

"We thought we found Valentine but he was already gone." Clary sighed as they placed Jace down on a bench.

"Micheal Wayland?" Luke said looking at Micheal in disbelief.

"Valentine took our mother with him, but we found Jace's father." I say to Luke.

"What? I thought Valentine killed Jace's father." Simon asked confused. Me too Simon, me too. There's something really odd about him.

"He tried to..." Micheal said as Luke bent down to get a closer look at Jace. 'Hello, Lucian.'

"This can't be... I thought I'd never see you again." Luke said in disbelief.

"I'd never thought I'd see anyone again." Micheal sighed as he alooked concerned at Jace.

"What happened?" Luke said looking at Jace condition as it looks like he's getting worse.

"A demon got him." Clary said worried as she held on to Jace. "He can't fight the poison. His runes are too weak and he needs blood, but we can't go back to the institute. Simon, there's gotta be some kind of blood at Hotel DuMort."

"Calling won't work, we have to ask him in person. My vans in the garage. You drive, I'll hide under a blanket to stay out of the way. And... there's underground parking in the Hotel." Simon said as Clary ran back over to us.

"Jace, hey listen to me. I'm coming back. Please just hang on. Please." Clary said crying as she kissed his forehead. I watched as Simon and Clary ran out of the room.

"I thought you were dead?" Luke said looking at Micheal, suspiciously. "There were rumours that..."

"Everybody thought they were true. He tried to kill me, but I survived the attack." Micheal said as he bandaged Jace's wounds. "I've been a prisoner ever since. I'd never thought I'd see him again. How did you survive what he did to you."

"Jocelyn pulled me through." Luke admitted. "You were there, did he hurt her? No, and he won't we both know that. He'll never stop loving Jocelyn even if he wanted to. She'll be safe."

"He's awake." I stated as Jace opened his eyes and groaned. I looked him straight in the eyes. "Jace, help is coming. Hey I'll be back later. Spend some time with Jace." I stood up as Luke did and we walked out of the room.

Later on...
I fell asleep on one of the couches in the Jade Wolf, but my eyes snapped open as my phone started to ring. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller. Alec. I sighed and ended the call. He'll probably now know we are no longer in the alternate dimension. I looked around to notice Clary waiting by the front doors I went to say something but Micheal walked out.

"The transfusion helped, he's much better. He's gonna wanna see you." He said to Clary. I closed my eyes to pretend I'm asleep again to hear their convocation.

"But, uh. Can I, um, talk to you a minute?" He asked as I heard Clary's footstep stop.

"Of course?" Clary asked unsure.

"I'm... I feel as if I know you. You're so much like you're mother." Micheal chuckled. "You're fearless and loving, and you've got a mind of you're own. A little stubborn, perhaps?" I heard Clary laugh slightly.

"I should probably work on that." Clary sighed.

"Maybe not..." Micheal suggested. "It served Jocelyn well. She hid you from Valentine long enough for you to grow up without him poisoning your mind."

"It was complicated... the way I grew up. But I know she loved me and Alissa. Whatever else." Clary Said.

"There was no what ever else for her. I knew she was carrying you and Alissa when she fled from Valentine. But I never told him..." Micheal said. Wait... how could've Micheal known about us if mum didn't find out she was pregnant with us until after she left? I don't think he's who he says he is. "No mater how much he tormented me."

"Valentine thought my mum was dead... why would he ask about her?" Clary asked.

"Because He never gave up hope. Would it help if you knew how much how much he loved her? And he would of loved you and Alissa too." Micheal said. "He's fierce in his love."

"Because he was so twisted." Clary said her tone suddenly changing. "He's a mass murderer. And... now he has her somewhere."

"Clary I swear, I will help you find your mother. I saw and heard a great deal when I was his prisoner. Maybe that's my destiny. To bring your family and mind together. Go see Jace." I heard Clary walk away. I have a feeling there's something wrong with Micheal...