Date Night Gone Wrong

Allison: 17
Dean: 26
Sam: 23

     "I swear this is the best movie ever," Allison says as she plops down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a box of Twizzlers next to her date.
     "I doubt anything can beat Jaws..." Brad says.
     "Toy Story is literally the best cinematic feature of all time!" Allison says and presses play.
     "You don't like horror?" Brad says as he puts his arm around her.
     "I guess not," Allison says with a smirk.
     About halfway through the movie Allison starts to doze off. Brad looks down and smiles at the girl. He's so glad that she moved to the area recently. He knows that it may not be for long because she moves around so much but maybe they can hook up for a little while longer. Brad's friends told him he was crazy to go out with her because her whole family is insane but he told them: 'I'd be the insane one if I passed up that ass. Plus her face and tits aren't half bad.' Allison settles into his chest and Brad's hand travels down to her butt.
     "Hey..." Allison says groggily.
     "Come on, Al," Brad coerces.
     "No. Don't call me that. You can leave." Allison stands up as the purr of the Impala is heard outside.
     "We're home!" Dean says as he opens the motel room door.
     "I thought you guys weren't supposed to be back until eleven," Allison says nervously as she motions Brad to run to the bathroom.
     "Woah. Who's the stud?" Dean asks angrily and Sam crosses his arms over his chest.
     Dammit Brad.
      "He was just leaving," Allison says as she hands Brad his things.
     "There's no reason for him to do that," Sam says with an odd grin. "We all love Toy Story!"
     "Oh. Well. Um." Allison looks to her brothers confusedly.
     "I'd be happy to stay, really," Brad says, eyeing Allison from behind and Dean shoots him a look.
     "Oh, I bet you would," Dean strides over to the jerk, takes out his knife and slits his throat.
     "Dean!" Allison runs to Brad but Sam grabs her. "What's happening?"
     "Oh, honey," Sam says as he grabs both of her arms.
     "She really is adorable, Sammy!" Dean says as he wipes Brad's blood off of the knife.
     "I know, right?" Sam says as he takes a whiff of her.
     "So innocent and gullible." Dean turns around and faces Allison.
     "Who and what the hell are you?" Allison growls.
     "Take a guess!" Dean smiles.
     Allison presses her silver bracelet into Sam's arm and he screams. "Shifters."
     "That's right," they both say.
     "Where are my brothers?" Allison asks.
     "Hmm...a little tied up!" Sam guffaws. Dean smirks and walks over to the girl.
     "You see, we decided that we wanted to be the hunters for once. So we tracked the Winchesters down and we're gonna end them once and for all. We're gonna be the monsters to do it! Not demons, not angels. Us. Shifters." Dean smiles.
     "There's no way just you two can take all three of us down," Allison says.
     "We know. That's why there's more of us with the big bros," Sam says and Allison's brow furrows.
     "Are you gonna kill me yet?" Allison spits.
     "Eventually...but we thought some torture, a little family reunion, skin you alive...and then naturally we'll eat you," Dean responds and starts to circle his prey.
     Sam tightens his grip on the girl. "You Winchesters have put all of us through so much shit! It's payback time!" Sam yells and yanks her arms back, nearly dislocating her shoulders. Allison groans and then clenches her jaw. Sam picks her up over his shoulder and lays her out on the coffee table. She tries to run but they push her down on the table.
     Dean lifts up her shirt to reveal her soft but slim stomach. The blade of the knife lightly trails around her navel and the monsters grin as they begin to slice into her.

******************************************

     "Let us go you bastards!" Dean yells, blood dripping from his wounded mouth. He looks to Sam who has been beaten and bruised too.
     "Fat chance, buddy," A shifter says and cuts into Dean's cheek with a knife. The doors of the warehouse open and two men walk in; one looking like Sam and one looking like Dean. Sam and Dean look up and scowl.
     "Where's the girl?" A shifter asks and they all grin.
     "Rick and Jen are getting her in here. She passed out after the all the torture." Shifter Sam smirks at the boys.
     "Yeah, she wouldn't stop screaming and crying for her brothers, oh, and Daddy too!" Shifter Dean adds. Two shifters drag the limp girl inside and place her on the floor.
     "The whole gangs here!" Shifter Dean shouts. Sam and Dean look at their sister. She's cut up and severely bruised, her blonde hair matted down with blood.
     "Al, wake up. Come on," Dean encourages.
     "I know how to get her up!" Shifter Sam pulls out a taser and shocks the girl.
     "No!" Sam yells.
     Allison jolts awake and deliriously tries to scramble away from the monsters.
     "Aww," the shifters coo as Allison collapses to the floor in pain.
     "Leave her alone!" Dean yells.
     "Oh contraire, Dean," Shifter Dean says. "Let's get started. Shall we?" The shifters lift her up onto a wooden table and the boys try to untie themselves.
     "What's happening?" Allison asks as they tie her down.
     "We're getting dinner ready!" Shifter Dean says and squeezes her face.
     "Stop!" Sam yells.
     Shifter Sam slices some skin off her thigh and tastes it. Allison screams in pain and starts to gag.
     "Oh! Delicious!" Shifter Sam cries out, exaggerating for the boys.
     Dean scowls and yells out in agony, "Get off of her, you son of a bitch!" as an angry tear runs down his face.
     "Lil sis has got some great meat on her pretty little bones," Shifter Dean yells back as he slices off more skin, causing Allison to pass out. Dean can't help but look away from the horror and Sam tries his best to hold back vomit.
     "That's no fun!" Shifter Sam scowls because Allison is no longer conscious. The doors then crash open and Castiel bursts in. The shifters look to one another and scatter. Castiel unties the boys and starts to kill the monsters with a silver knife. Sam and Dean then easily take down the rest of the monsters with their silver bullet loaded guns.
     "Is she alright? Are you guys alright?" Castiel asks.
     "Yeah, Cas, we're good," Sam says as Dean runs to Allison.
     "Al? Hey. You're okay," Dean says, brushing her hair out of her face. She groggily whimpers and jolts away from Dean.
     "Let me go! Please!" She sobs.
     "Allison. It is all okay," Castiel says as he unties her and gently picks her up.
     "How did you find us?" Sam asks.
     "I saw you three leaving your motel room. Allison was unconscious. I followed," Castiel says and looks down at the crying girl and cocks his head sadly.
     "Thank you, Cas," Dean says and Sam nods.
     "Is it really you guys?" Allison asks.
     "Yes, it's us. You're safe now. We all are," Dean says as they leave the warehouse, relieved that everyone is safe once again.