Hungry

Allison: 18
Dean: 27
Sam: 24

"In Cicero, Illinois, five bodies have been found in the past week and these bodies were practically just piles of bones," Sam says as he looks through an online news article, thoroughly disgusted.
"What do you mean?" Dean asks, biting into a piece of bacon.
"All of the victims were eaten," Sam struggles to say. "They all had basically no flesh left on their bones and most of their organs were at least partially...chewed." He looks up at his siblings. "They found bite marks—human bite marks."
"Oh, God, Sam. Really?" Dean says, throwing his bacon down on his plate. Allison pushes aside her apple juice and sighs.
"I said I had a case and you said you wanted to hear it," Sam says and Dean rolls his eyes. "Another weird thing is that all of the victims were found in their homes with one family member missing," Sam says.
"So...?" Allison says.
"So, the Heckle family was found early Friday morning. Mr. Heckle and their two sons, dead, but no Mrs. Heckle. Then, there's Brian and Martha Baumgartner with the same thing; no Brian but Martha and their Saint Bernard found dead on Saturday," Sam says.
"Oh, no. Not the freaking dog," Allison says and Dean shakes his head.
"Is there any trace of the missing people?" Dean asks and Sam shakes his head.
"So, I guess we're heading to Cicero, huh?" Dean says, placing some money on the table.
"I guess so," Sam says with a shrug and closes his laptop, queuing the Winchesters to leave the diner.

*******************************************

Dean pulls the Impala into the parking lot of the first motel they see in Cicero. Dean parks the car and they head inside.
"Room for three, please," Dean says and the worker slowly looks up at him. "Two doubles and a pull out," Dean says and the worker types something into his computer and sighs.
"That'll be $74 per night," the worker says and Dean pulls out his wallet.
"Listen, Greg, have you heard anything about the disappearances around here?" Sam asks, looking at his name tag. Greg wipes his nose with the back of his hand and blinks.
"Yeah, I heard those people went crazy and ate their families. If I were them, I'd hide too," Greg says with a laugh. "But to be completely honest, dude," Greg says and Sam leans in towards the greasy boy. "I think that it's some sort of zombie virus and it's gonna be like full-on World War Z pretty soon, you know?" Greg finishes and Sam sighs.
"Well, thanks, Greg," Sam says.
"You're in room 108." Greg gets the room key and starts to hand it to Dean but then spots Allison. "Damn, you guys are some lucky dudes." Greg says with a smile and Dean rips the key out of his grimy hand.
"Gimme that," Dean scoffs and starts down the hallway.
"Other way, bro," Greg says, still captivated by Allison.
"I know!" Dean says angrily, turning around. Dean protectively pushes Allison in front of him and Sam gives Greg a look as they start walking towards their room.
"That guy is higher than a kite right now." Allison laughs as they enter their room.
"Yeah, well, he'll need a lot more than some pot after I'm done with him," Dean says. Allison picks up the motel's brochure and flops down on the bed.
"This mall has a Red Robin's!" Allison says excitedly.
"Those are literally everywhere," Sam says with a shrug.
"And they have a Brookstone! We have to go! I just planned our whole day!" Allison says.
"What's Brookstone?" Dean asks.
"The place with the massage chairs that you can 'test out before purchase'," Allison says with a smirk.
"Oh, yeah, we're definitely going then," Dean says with a smile, taking the brochure from Allison.
"Guys," Sam says as Dean excitedly points out another thing in the mall's brochure.
"Guys!"
"What?" They say in unison.
"We're working a case. I'm sorry, but we should get to work," Sam says.
"Fine," Allison says. "Where do we start?"
"Probably with hacking into the security footage from both houses," Sam says and Allison nods.
"Well, it's 3 'o clock. So, I'm pretty sure that's plenty of time for security footage, free massages and burgers, Sam," Allison says.
"Yeah, Sam," Dean says, grinning.
"Fine," Sam says with a chuckle. He pulls out his laptop and then starts hacking into the first victims' security system.