A Very Supernatural Christmas

This is based off of the Christmas episode! There are so many good moments in this episode, so I had to pick and choose (it's one of my favs).
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Allison: 16
Dean: 25
Sam: 22

"So, this is where Mrs. Wreath lives? Can't you just feel the evil pagan vibe?" Dean scoffs, looking at the picturesque house. It stands tall, decorated to look like it belongs at the North Pole. The siblings walk up the recently shoveled sidewalk and knock on the door. A sweet looking woman of about 50 opens the door, wearing a bright holiday sweater.
"Yes?" She asks.
"Are you the Madge Carrigan that makes those lovely meadowsweet wreaths?" Dean grins at her.
"Why yes I am!" She says joyfully.
     "Bingo!" Dean smiles and pats Sam on the back.
     "Well, we were gonna buy one of them from Mr. Sylar's place the other day, but unfortunately he was all out," Sam says.
     "I'm not surprised! That meadowsweet is just the finest thing I ever smelled!" Mrs. Carrigan exclaims.
     "Do you happen to have any spare wreaths?" Dean asks.
     "We were gonna bring one home to our parents for Christmas," Allison adds hopefully.
     "Oh, fooey! I'm afraid I'm all out, kiddos. Maybe next year." She smiles warmly at the Winchesters.
     "Tell me something—what made you decide to make it out of meadowsweet?" Dean prods.
     "Oh, the smell of course!" She giggles and Mr. Carrigan appears behind his wife with a pipe in his mouth.
     "Honey, who are these lovely people?" He grins at the young siblings that stand on his doorstep.
     "Just a couple of kids asking about my Christmas wreaths!" She exclaims.
     "Aw, how sweet! Care for some peanut brittle?" He offers the siblings as he nonchalantly looks Allison up and down. Sam takes note of this and puts a protective hand on Allison's shoulder, stopping her from accepting the treat.
     "I think we're good. Thank you."

*******************************************

     "I knew something was off about those two!" Sam exclaims, gesturing to his computer.
     "What's up?" Allison asks, looking up from sharpening her wooden stake.
     "The Carrigans lived in Seattle last year where two abductions took place, right around Christmas time. They moved here in January. All that Christmas crap in their house is actually vervain and mint," Sam says.
     "Pagan stuff?" Dean asks as Allison gets up from sitting on the motel bed to look at Sam's laptop.
     "Serious pagan stuff," Sam says, unsettled.
     "So, those two creeps are keeping some pagan god tucked away under their plastic covered couch?" Allison asks and Dean laughs.
     "I dunno. Seems like it," Sam says.
     "It's worth checking out," Dean says.
     "And Bobby is sure that evergreen stakes will kill this thing?" Sam asks.
     "He's sure," Dean says, tossing Sam a sharpened stake.

*******************************************

     The siblings pull up to the Carrigan house and Dean turns off the car.
     "Let's go," Dean says.
     "I think Allison should stay here," Sam says and Dean gives him a weird look.
     "What?" Allison asks.
     "I didn't like the way the old guy looked at you. Something weird is going on and I don't think you should be involved," Sam says.
     "This is god stuff. You're gonna need all the help you can get!" Allison says.
     "He's right. Stay in the car, Al," Dean says with a look that means business.
     "What the hell, guys?" Allison yells as they leave the car.
     "Sorry, Ally. We'll be back soon," Sam says as Dean locks the car.

*******************************************

     "It's been too long, screw them," Allison says to herself and gets out of the parked Impala. She walks around the perimeter of the house and looks through an illuminated window. She sees her brothers tied up together, unconscious, in the Carrigan's dining room.
     "Merry freaking Christmas," Allison says sarcastically to herself. Allison boosts herself up for a better look and doesn't see the Carrigans in sight. She pushes the window up and it gives a little. Allison continues to push until she can pull herself inside the house. Sam wakes up as soon as Allison walks on the creaky floor.
     "Al, what are you doing?" He asks.
     "Saving your bacon." She grins, taking a cookie from a platter on the table and starts to saw away at his restraints with her pocket knife.
     "Sam?" Dean asks groggily.
     "I'm here, Dean," Sam responds.
     "Me too," Ally whispers, taking a bite of her cookie.
     "Good, I'm glad," Dean says. "Hurry the hell up."
     "I'm trying but—"
     "And here we thought you two lazybones were gonna sleep the day away!" Mrs. Carrigan says as the couple enters the room. Allison quickly ducks under the table and Sam's breath hitches as the Carrigans approach.
     "And miss this? No way, lady!" Dean says loudly. Allison's heartbeat quickens and she stuffs the half eaten cookie in her pocket. The gods pause.
     "Dear, did you leave that window open?" Mrs. Carrigan asks.
     "Oh, heck no! It's as icy as an igloo out there!" He says.
     "And looky-loo! Someone took one of my cookies!...without asking." Mrs. Carrigan tisks her tongue in disapproval.
     "Madge? Do you smell that?" Mr. Carrigan asks with a grin.
     "You betcha!" She chortles and Allison shuts her eyes worriedly.
     "That scrum-didli-umptious little girl is here!" Mr. Carrigan exclaims.
     "But where is the little thief?" Mrs. Carrigan wonders, picking up her plate of cookies.
     "She's not here," Dean lies.
     "Hush now. No need for lying!" Mrs. Carrigan says. The Carrigans get closer to the table and Allison reaches in her boot for her evergreen stake. The brothers shut their eyes and clench their jaws, hoping Allison can get away.
     "Peekaboo!" Mr. Carrigan laughs, looking under the table. "I smell you!" He yells in a blood-curdling manner, reaching under the table and dragging Allison out by her leg.
     "Bastard," Allison curses as she's dragged out from under the table. She then attempts to stab him but he catches her arm and Madge takes the stake out of her hand.
     "First, you break into our home, then, steal my cookies, and now you're trying to kill my husband. You're not being a very polite guest!" Mrs. Carrigan scoffs as she grabs Allison's face in a patronizing way.
     "I think we've gotta teach her a lesson about manners, Madge," Mr. Carrigan says with a big smile. He takes Allison by the hair and plops her down in a chair. Mrs. Carrigan then fastens the rope around Allison so she can't move.
     "Great save, Al," Dean says and Allison gives him a look.
     "How long has it been since we've had a teenage tribute, Madge?" Mr. Carrigan uncomfortably caresses Allison and her brothers squirm.
     "Too long, dear," she says and starts to gather ingredients. "And this one is just as ripe as a sweet little sugar plum." Mrs. Carrigan eyes Allison and chuckles. Mr. Carrigan grins and pinches Allison's cheek, causing the brothers to scowl.
     "That's really not necessary, dear," Allison says and the Carrigans look to each other.
     "Maybe we should start with the tooth," Mrs. Carrigan suggests.
     "Great idea, honey bunny! That'll shut her up real quick," Mr. Carrigan growls, prepping the pliers.
     "Don't even think about touching her!" Dean yells.
     "Don't think we forgot about you, boys," Mrs. Carrigan says, placing wreaths of meadowsweet around their necks and then one on Allison.
     "This might pinch, dearie," Mrs. Carrigan says as she slices Dean's arm.
     "You bitch!" He yells.
     "Oh, looks like someone owes a nickel to the swear jar!" Mrs. Carrigan says gleefully.
     "No, don't you touch me!" Sam utters as Mr. Carrigan approaches him. He slices into Sam's arm and he screams out in pain.
     "Now, you boys better watch your mouths!" Mrs. Carrigan says.
     "Or what? You'll eat us?" Sam grumbles and the gods smile.
     "Almost done!" Mrs. Carrigan says and cuts Allison's arm. Allison groans as the pain prickles across her arm. The Carrigans step back and admire their meal.
     "Don't they just look darling!" Mrs. Carrigan exclaims, clasping her hands together.
     "Good enough to eat." Mr. Carrigan grins at Allison and the siblings glare at them.
     "What else do we need?" Mrs. Carrigan asks.
     "The nail, tooth and hair," he recites from a recipe book.
     "Oh, goody!" Mrs. Carrigan squeals.
     "Let's get that tooth!" Mr. Carrigan approaches Allison with the pliers and opens her mouth up.
     "Stop!" Sam yells, almost breaking away from his restraints.
     Ding dong
     Allison looks as the gods pause above her.
     Ding dong
     "Are you gonna get that?" She mumbles, the pliers crowding her mouth.
     "You should really get that," Dean says and the gods drop their pliers. They head to the front door and greet a neighbor. Sam finishes breaking the tie that Allison was working on earlier and then releases his siblings.
     "Now, where were we?" Mrs. Carrigan says but loses her cheesy grin when she realizes that the Winchesters are gone. The doors quickly shut around the gods and lock them in the dining room.
     "What now?" Allison asks Dean as they hold down the door to the dining room from inside the kitchen.
     "Keep holding it," he commands and then pushes the China cabinet in front of the door.
Dean and Allison then find Sam in the living room.
     "Our stakes are in there!" Sam says worriedly.
     "We can use the branches of the tree!" Allison exclaims. The siblings break down the Christmas tree just as the Carrigans bust down one of the doors. Dean attacks and kills Mrs. Carrigan as soon as she approaches him.
     "Madge!" Mr. Carrigan screams and then he quickly charges Sam. Allison comes up from behind and stabs right through his back, all the way to his heart, killing the god.
     The siblings catch their breaths and look at the deceased gods lying on the floor.
     "Well then," Dean says.
     "I say we steal their egg nog and cookies and get the hell out of here," Allison says.
     "I second that notion." Dean grins and Sam laughs as his siblings run into the kitchen to loot the Carrigan's goodies.
     "Best Christmas ever," Sam jokes to himself and follows after them.