Visions

This is a request from @AllisonWadsworth

Enjoy!

Allison: 22
Dean: 31
Sam: 28

"Morning, Al." Sam says, looking up from his cereal and newspaper.
"Grmph." Allison responds and Sam smiles. Allison is in her pajamas, her hair is frizzy and there's still some drool in the corner of her mouth. She opens the fridge and takes out a pie tin. Allison grabs a fork, leans on the kitchen counter and digs in. Sam looks on with disgust and shakes his head.
"It's 10am. Have some fruit." Sam offers her an apple from the counter.
"Blueberry is a fruit." Allison smirks, gesturing to the pie and Sam laughs. "Holy shit!" Allison shouts, dropping the pie on the floor.
"What's wrong?" Sam asks, getting up. Allison falls to the ground clutching her head, shaking.
"S-samm—" Allison chokes out, stricken with agonizing pain.
"Dean!" Sam yells and holds Allison's trembling body.
"What? Woah! What's going on?" Dean yells as he sees them on the floor.
"I don't know." Sam says worriedly as Dean kneels down. Allison's body tenses suddenly and then relaxes. She opens her eyes.
"What the hell just happened to me?" Allison groans, sitting up. Sam looks to the ground and sighs solemnly. "What is it, Sam?"
"I think you just had a vision." Sam says.
"A vision?" Dean and Allison say together.
"Like you had a few years ago?" Dean clarifies and Sam nods.
"How do you know? I don't remember anything." Allison asks and Sam looks at her.
"That's how I felt at first. Pain, but then eventually I saw pictures and then I saw full moments." Sam says and Allison nods.
"No way. Ally isn't some freak! No offense, Sam." Dean says, helping Allison up.
"None taken." Sam says sarcastically.
"I dunno. I think I just had like a moment." Allison shrugs and picks the pie up off the ground.
"Like a 'senior moment'?" Sam asks.
"Yeah, sure, like that." Allison laughs sadly and puts the pie on the counter. She suddenly grabs her head and yells out in pain. She falls into Dean and he catches her.
"G-gab—" Allison stutters. The brothers look to each other with concern.
"I think you're right, Sammy." Dean says. "But you were never this bad."
"I know." Sam frowns. Allison's pain ceases and Dean helps her to the couch. Sam gets his sister a glass of water. Allison takes the glass with a smile and sips it.
"I think you're right, Sam." Allison says. "I don't remember much, but I do remember seeing fuzzy pictures and hearing someone yelling."
"But why now?" Dean asks.
"And why are they happening so frequently?" Sam asks rhetorically.
"Another one is coming." Allison breathes, setting the glass down. Sam holds his sister's hand as Dean paces worriedly.
"I need help!" Allison yells as she writhes in pain. "You can help me, just—" Allison gasps and collapses on the couch.
"Ally, we don't know how to help you." Sam says sadly.
"Not me." She groans and then the pain takes over again. She groans in pain and starts to cry. "Yes!" She screams and her brothers step back from her, scared.
"What's happening?" Dean's voice wavers.
"Hiya, kiddos." Allison sits up and smirks.
"Gabriel?" They say.
"Yep! Sorry about all that, it's just pretty hard to contact your vessel when you're a few worlds away." Gabriel says, sipping the water. "Refreshing!" He exclaims and stands up.
"What are you doing here? Better yet, why are you hurting my baby sister?" Dean yells.
"I've been hiding out from my bros in a bunch of different galaxies. One of these worlds, isn't too fond of me. I was having a little fun and they...didn't approve. They've captured me, tortured me and are planning to execute me tomorrow." Gabriel says.
"That sounds like a you problem." Dean mutters.
"Please, guys! Just tell Castiel to bring you guys over there and help me out." Gabriel pleads.
"What would we have to do?" Sam asks and Dean glares at him.
"Convince them that I'm not a liar. You see, this is an alternate universe in which everything is pretty much the same, except it's kinda gender-swapped. I need you to convince them that I'm not from their world. It'll hopefully be a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card." Gabriel says. "Or just kill them and help me escape."
"What did you do?" Sam asks.
"Doesn't matter, we're running out of time. Please, guys. I'm begging you." Gabriel says and Allison's body collapses to the floor. She groans as her brothers pick her up and put her on the couch.
"My head..." she sighs.
"Are you okay?" Sam asks.
"Yeah, it just went a little fuzzy for a few minutes." Allison says. "Is Gabriel okay?"
"No and it's gonna stay that way." Dean says.
"He needs our help, Dean." Sam says. "I think having a favor from an archangel would really behoove us."
"Behoove?" Dean laughs.
"It's a real word, Dean." Sam says.
"Oh yeah? Did they teach you that in college, big boy?" Dean laughs and Sam glares at him.
"Guys!" Allison interjects. "We have to help him." Dean looks to his brother and sister and sighs.
"Fine. We'll help the dickbag."