Diet (J2, Cast & Reader)

This is a request from @AbbeyRae04 !

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This imagine involves both eating disorders and anxiety.

Imagine: you play Allison Winchester on Supernatural and some fan comments convince you that you need to go on an unhealthy diet, and soon some of your co-stars start to notice.

Enjoy!

You just got done filming a scene and you finally get to relax in your trailer for an hour or two. You open up your phone and see some Instagram notifications pop up. Gen just posted a picture of you, Jensen and Jared eating Supernatural themed cupcakes that she had made for the season 10 premiere coming up. You smile and comment a heart emoji. You then scroll through the comments and frown at what you see.
"Lmao most celebrities diet but I guess not Y/N," you read aloud sadly. Your face flushes and you look at the replies.
"She really should diet. It's honestly gross."
"I feel like she's put on a few since season 4."
You sigh shakily and put down your phone.
Stop it. I'm not fat. They're just internet trolls.
You pick up your phone and go to Google.
No. I'm not gonna like what I find.
Still, you type in 'Y/N L/N fat' into the search engine.
Multiple results pop up and your eyes widen. Your eyes travel down the page and you click on a link with a title of 'Y/N L/N Weight Gain (With Pictures)'. You gasp at the contents of this article. A seedy news site has synthesized an entire timeline of your body since you were 14 until now. A picture of you in your favorite fancy red dress has a caption that reads: 'Y/N shows off her newfound curves at the CW premiere.' There's also a gif from an episode of Supernatural where your shirt untucks from your pants, revealing your stomach, and the caption reads: 'Look at that lil tummy!'
A wave of nausea floods over you but you still continue scrolling. You then look through the comments on the article.
"I think she looks great with some meat on her bones."
     "She looked WAY better in season 3!"
"I wanna squish (≧◡≦)"
"I usually like skinny chicks, but damn, baby got back!"
"She definitely put on a few but I'm not complaining ;)"
You put your phone down and sigh. You stand up and look in the mirror that's mounted on the trailer's wall. You turn around and look at your butt and thighs.
     "Why are they so big?" You say and shake your head at yourself. You pull up your shirt and look at your stomach; while it isn't too big or flabby, it's definitely not toned like most actresses.
"Disgusting," you say angrily, tugging your shirt back down.
A knock is heard at the door and you walk over. You open the door to find Jared, Richard and Misha.
"Wanna grab lunch? We've got an hour before we get to Scene 6," Richard says.
     "Oh, um, sure," you say, not wanting to seem upset. You exit the trailer and you all walk towards the cafe that's on set. You approach the menu as Jared steps up to order.
"Whatcha gonna get?" Misha asks you with a goofy grin. Your stomach churns at the thought of eating right now.
"Maybe a salad. Are they any good here?" You ask and Misha laughs.
"Trying to branch out, huh?" Misha says and you shrug. "They're pretty good but get whatever you want, Y/N."
You step up and order the cheapest salad on the menu, knowing you're not going to eat it. You all sit down at a table in the sunshine and they start talking about the red carpet event for the premiere that's happening in a couple of weeks.
"I'm wearing an all velvet suit," Misha says and Jared laughs.
"I don't doubt it for a second," Richard says.
No matter how hard you try, it's too hard to focus in on the conversation. You pick at your food and sip your water. Misha glances at you worriedly but continues the conversation, not wanting to embarrass you. Everyone else eventually finishes up and you all get up from the table to throw away garbage. Jared and Richard start walking ahead, talking about the premiere. Misha walks next to you and glances over at you a couple of times.
     "Y/N, are you okay?" Misha asks. You look at him and put a smile on your face.
     "Haha. Yeah, I'm fine—just a little tired," you say. Misha nods and puts a comforting hand on your shoulder. You start to near your trailer and you break away from the guys.
     "Thanks for lunch!" You call out.
     "See you in a bit, shorty!" Jared says.
     "Get some rest," Misha says with a wink.
You laugh weakly and walk towards your trailer, the smile fading from your face with every step you take.