Jack Part 2

"Hmm." Jack mumbles looking at one of Dean's magazines in the bathroom. One page that's book-marked reads: Busty Asian Beauties! The page shows young, curvaceous Asian women posing together, seeming to have fun. Jack doesn't really know what he has found.
     "Nice Tits!" The magazine says about a curvy brunette on the next page.
     "Tits?" Jack says to himself. Jack assumes that it's talking about the woman's large breasts. He turns the page and sees a Hispanic woman showing off her rear. The caption reads: "Maria is packin' in the back with that irresistible big booty!"
     These girls are pretty.
     Jack had never really looked at people's bodies, mainly their faces. He thought that faces were the most important part.
     Apparently, the world values the body more than the face.
     Jack closes the magazine and puts it back where he found it. He comes around the corner and sees Allison in her pajamas: an old band tee and panties. Jack cocks his head and examines her body.
     Slim waist, big hips. Nice, round breasts and a large, shapely buttocks.
     Jack smiles at the girl. Her underwear shows a small amount of her butt and Jack likes that. Dean comes up from behind, also in pajamas.
     "Move it, creep. I need my coffee," He says, too tired to notice Jack's first boner. Jack feels weird and he sits down on the couch. Allison eats her cereal in the kitchen, leaning up against the counter. After Dean gets some coffee in him he looks at his sister and then looks at Jack staring from afar.
     "Put some pants on, Ally!" Dean whisper yells. Sam walks into the kitchen to find both Dean and Allison blushing.
     "What's going on?" He asks with a smile.
     "I don't like the way he's looking at her in her jammies!" Dean says angrily. Allison blushes more and Sam loses his smile.
     "I'll go get dressed..." She says uncomfortably and walks to her room. Jack's gaze follows her rear.
     It moves nicely. Jiggly and bouncy.
     She closes her door hard and Jack looks up to see the brothers staring at him. Dean's face is red and fuming, while Sam looks like a sick puppy. Jack looks at them confusedly, not knowing what he has done.
     "This is a problem, Sam!" Dean says to his brother.
     "Maybe it's not..." Sam says quietly.
     "What?!" Dean nearly yells. "I don't think I like the idea of Satan's spawn getting a hard-on for my baby sister!" Sam blushes awkwardly.
     "I don't like it either...I really don't...but love is human and the more human we can make Jack is good," Sam says.
     "Yeah, yeah. Love is great! He has 4 billion other girls to choose from!" Dean growls. Allison exits her room and Jack looks up. She sighs and turns on the television. She sits down in a chair, far from Jack.
     Those are nice jeans, they show off her rear and thighs. The tank top underneath her flannel...my goodness; her breasts are awesome.
     Dean walks in and sits next to Jack on the couch.
     "Can you try to calm down?" Dean spits quietly. Jack looks at him confusedly. Sam walks in and sits down on the arm of the couch, trying to monitor the situation. Allison stands up and turns off the TV.
     "I'm trying have some alone time!" She says, knowing the situation is uncomfortable. Jack looks up and tries to amend the problem.
     "Nice tits!" He says loudly, expecting smiles. They all look mortified.
     "What?" They yell together and Jack shrivels down into his seat. Allison blushes furiously and turns around.
     "Allison is packin' in the back with that irresistible big booty!" Jack says, still trying for a positive reaction. Embarrassed, Allison grabs her butt, attempting to hide it, and looks at her horrified brothers. Her face beet red, she scurries to her room. Dean puts his head in his hands and groans.
     "Jack?! Where did you learn that?" Sam yells, not angry but frustrated and confused.
     "I know where he did..." Dean mumbles and looks up. He goes and gets the magazine and gives it to Sam. Sam looks through, disgusted.
     "'Maria is packin' in the back with that irresistible big booty,'" Sam reads flatly and glares at Dean.
     "Do girls not like it when you say that? I'm confused," Jack says sadly.
     "Um," Sam says.
     "In the right context they like it!" Dean says and grabs his magazine.
     "Was this not the right context? Her breasts and buttocks looked nice. I wanted her to know that I appreciate them," Jack says and the brothers groan.
     "No! Nope! Can't do it Sam!" Dean yells, standing up.
     "Jack, Allison is our sister, so this is a little weird for us," Sam says.
     "A little?" Dean remarks, walking to his room.
     "Dean is very protective of her...so he doesn't like when boys you know..." Sam attempts to explain.
     "No. I don't know. Keep going," Jack says, trying hard to understand. Sam struggles.
     "Boys and girls like to do things together. Dean really likes doing things with girls but he hates the idea of any boys doing any things with Allison," Sam says and rubs the back of his neck nervously.
     "That's unfair," Jack says.
     "I guess..." Sam says.
     "I think she's beautiful, Sam." Jack smiles. Sam offers a small smile but his stomach lurches at the thought of them together.
     "That's nice, Jack," He says. Sam gets up and sighs.
     "Why aren't you mad like Dean?" Jack asks. Sam pauses and thinks.
     "I like you, Jack. I know you aren't evil. Dean and me like to think we can protect Allison from everything but you actually...can. I guess it's nice to know that she could be safe...forever." Sam smiles to himself and goes to his room.
     "I will protect her, Sam. I'll keep her safe," Jacks says, almost to himself. Sam pauses at his door and smiles.