The Fire

This is a request from @mybrotherwinchester !
Enjoy :)

Allison: 6 months old
Dean: 9
Sam: 6

     "Okay, boys. Let's say goodnight to your sister," Mary says, opening up the door to the nursery.
     "Goodnight, Al," Dean says sweetly, looking down at his baby sister.
     "Goodnight, Ally!" Sam says happily, jumping up to see into the crib.
     "You are way too energetic for bedtime, buddy!" John says, picking Sam up and putting him up on his shoulders.
     "No, Daddy, I'm just having fun!" Sam giggles.
     "Whaddya say, Dean? Should we finally give your brother up for adoption?" John says, tickling a squirming Sam.
     "Definitely!" Dean says, running to his Dad.
     "I just settled them down." Mary sighs as John puts Sam down on the floor.
     "I'm sorry, Mare. It was an accident," John says, embracing her from behind and kissing her cheek.
     "Like Allison! A-Allison was an accident!" Dean says, laughing.
     "Hey!" Mary scolds and John laughs.
     "She's a good accident, pal," John says and leans down to kiss Allison's head.
     "Get them to bed please," Mary says with a chuckle.
     "Alright, boys! To bed with you!" John calls out in a silly voice, ushering the boys out of the room.
     "What are we gonna do with all these boys, Al?" Mary says with a smile, caressing the baby's head. Allison's eyes flutter closed and Mary sighs.
     "Goodnight, Allison." Mary kisses Allison's head and shuts the door behind her.

*******************************************

     Mary awakens to hear a small amount of feedback on the baby monitor.
     "John?" Mary groans and turns over in bed to see that John isn't there. Mary sighs, gets out of bed, and walks to the nursery.
     Azazel stands over Allison's crib, gently playing with the baby.
     "You," Mary growls, standing in her nightgown at the door of the nursery.
     "Hello, Mary," Azazel says with a grin. "She's beautiful." He lightly caresses the baby's little face.
     "We had a deal. You're supposed to leave us alone now." Mary steps inside the nursery.
     "Now, now," Azazel coos. "I like you Mary; I always have. I just wanted to give you a little more time."
     "What?" Mary says.
     "You did good, Mary. You spent time with John, your boys, and now, you have your little girl. You've got it all, babe." Azazel turns to Mary. "But, it's time."
     Azazel sends Mary crashing into the wall, causing Allison to start wailing. Mary struggles in pain as Azazel slides her body up the wall and to the ceiling. Mary's midsection is then sliced open, staining her nightgown with blood.
     "Mary?!" John's voice calls from downstairs.
     "Here's Johnny!" Yellow Eyes says with a laugh, disappearing into the night.
     John comes crashing into the room but he calms himself when all he sees is Allison lying in her crib.
     "Hey, baby," John says and touches her cheek gently when a drop of blood lands on his hand. He then looks up to the ceiling in horror.
     "No! Mary!" John sobs as the room is suddenly set ablaze. John jumps to his feet and grabs Allison from her crib before the flames spread any further.
     "Dad?" Dean says from the hallway. John runs to him and hands him his baby sister.
     "Get your brother and take them both outside now!" John yells but Dean just looks to his Dad confusedly. "Dean, go now!" John yells, causing Dean to run down the hall and into Sam's room.
     "Come on, Sammy! We gotta go!" Dean shouts. Sam rubs his eyes sleepily and yawns.
     "What?" Sam says but Dean just grabs his brother's hand and leads him down the stairs. Dean then opens the front door and runs his siblings out to the curb in front of their burning house.
     "W-what's going on?" Sam sobs.
     "I don't know, Sam, but we're okay," Dean says, rocking Allison back and forth. "We're okay. Aren't we, Ally?"
     "Dean, I'm scared." Sam hugs his brother and Dean rubs his back while also trying to calm Allison down.
     "Hey, guys, it's okay, I swear. Mom and Dad are just fine. They'll be out any second. It's okay," Dean says worriedly.
John comes rushing out of the house just as the fire department arrives. He runs to his children and gathers them up in his arms.
"Oh, Sammy! Dean!" John cries, kissing their heads. "Ally! Oh, God!"
"Dad? Where's Mom?" Dean says and John looks away from his son. "Dad?"
"Sir, are you the owner of the home?" A paramedic asks and John nods. "Can you tell me what happened?" The paramedic asks, leading a dazed John away from his kids.
"Dean, where's Mommy?" Sam asks and Dean bites his lip.
"She's okay, Sam. She just h-had to grab some stuff from the store," Dean says.
You can't do it. You can't cry.
"Hey, baby," Dean says, sadly smiling down at Allison. She gurgles, looking around at the flashing police lights.
"You calmed her down, Dean!" Sam says happily, wiping the tears off of his face. For a moment, he's forgotten about his burning house and missing mother. "She definitely likes you more than me..." Sam says glumly.
"No way! She loves you, Sam! Actually, I think you should hold her," Dean says, handing Allison over to Sam. Sam takes the baby very carefully and starts to rock her back and forth.
"See? She totally digs you." Dean smiles at Sam.
"Yeah, you're right. She totally likes me a lot." Sam giggles and kisses Allison's forehead.
Dean sighs and then looks around for his Dad. John is still talking to the paramedic a couple yards away from his kids. Dean watches as the paramedic pulls his sobbing father in for a hug.
It's not okay.
We're not okay.
Mom is not okay.