IT Part 2

"I think I've got something," Sam says, approaching Dean with John's journal in hand.
"Hit me." Dean stands up and looks over Sam's shoulder as he points at a page filled with scribbles.
"Since this thing can morph into multiple different things and seems to thrive on scaring it's victims, I'm thinking that It either has to be a Shapeshifter or a Phobophagus." Sam points at the book and Dean nods.
"So, either way, silver is our best bet," Allison says and looks at the kids beside her. Eddie, Richie and Ben sit cross-legged on the floor of the hotel room while Stan, Mike, Bill and Beverly stand with their backs up against the wall.
"We can kill It with silver?" Ben asks.
"Yeah, we're pretty sure." Sam nods and Eddie scoffs.
"Great. Pretty sure. So, we're pretty sure that we're not gonna die trying this," Eddie says and takes a puff from his inhaler.
"What's this kid's problem?" Dean says with a look to the group of friends.
"You're gonna need to be more specific, pal. Eds has got lotsa problems." Richie pats Eddie on the back and Eddie glares back at him. Sam sighs and Dean smiles to himself as Richie laughs at his own joke and pushes his thick lensed glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"So, where the hell can we find this thing?" Dean crosses his arms over his chest and looks to the group of kids. They all nervously look to each other, obviously a little scared of Dean.
"So, we know that It can travel all over Derry but I think Dean is trying to ask if there are any places in town where It is especially present?" Sam asks with a kind smile. Bill looks to his friends and then steps forward.
"Yuh-yeah, th-th-there's this house on Nei-Nei-Nei—"
"Neibolt Street," Stan interjects and Bill nods.
"And sometimes the Barrens," Ben says.
"The Barrens?" Allison asks.
"It's a place where we like to hangout—a riverbank by the mouth of the sewers," Beverly explains, tucking a piece of her red hair behind her ear.
"Real nice hangout spot," Dean scoffs and Sam gives him a look.
"I-I don't really th-think It likes the Buh-Barrens. It lives in the sewers—I'm sure of it." Bill nods at the Winchesters.
"Well, how about we try that house first and then if It isn't there, we can head into the sewers?" Sam says and they all nod.
"Sounds like a blast. Let's go." Dean grabs his silver bullet loaded gun and ushers the kids out the door, letting Bill lead the way to Neibolt street.

*******************************************

Bill comes to a stop on his bike and looks up at the old, deteriorating house in front of him. His friends pull up behind him and lay their bikes down in the dewy, overgrown grass. They all stare at the house that is surrounded by an eerie mist as Dean parks the Impala on the curb in front of the house.
"Jesus, no wonder this is a murder house," Dean calls out as the Winchesters exit the car, making the group of kids jump.
"Wh-what's the plan?" Bill asks, looking to Dean for guidance.
"You kids stay out here while we go kill this thing." Dean cocks his gun and nods to Sam.
The Winchesters walk up the front path of the house that's riddled with overgrowth and slowly advance up the creaky front steps. Dean turns back to nod at the group of kids and his breath hitches when he finds Allison following her brothers closely behind.
"What are you doing?" Dean asks and Sam turns around.
"You said we, so, I thought—"
"You thought wrong. You're staying out here." Dean points to the kids standing on the outskirts of the yard.
"You're kidding, right?" Allison laughs and Dean gives her a look.
"No, I'm not kidding. This thing's got a taste for kids and I hate to break it to you, Al, but you're still sixteen, sweetheart." Dean shrugs and Allison looks to Sam with an intense pout.
"They need someone to stay with them, Al," Sam says after a pause, trying his best to make her feel important but she just glares at him.
"So, I'm a babysitter now?" Allison sighs and crosses her arms over her chest.
"Better than being lunch." Dean raises an eyebrow at her and she turns on her heel, heading over towards the group of kids.
Allison and the Loser's Club watch as Sam and Dean enter the old house, disappearing as if the house had swallowed them whole. The front door suddenly slams shut and Allison's eyes widen. She runs up the path and jumps onto the porch. As she nears the house, she hears Sam and Dean screaming at the top of their lungs from inside the house.
"Allison, wait!" Beverly yells.
"My brothers are in trouble!" Allison yells, pulling on the doorknob, yet, the door won't budge. Allison sighs shakily and runs her hands through her tousled blonde hair. The rest of the kids run to Allison on the front steps and look to each other worriedly.
"Allison, whatever you're hearing, it's not real," Mike says. Allison looks at the front door and shakes her head in disbelief. She takes a deep breath and puts her hands on her hips, turning back to the kids behind her.
"Is there another entrance?"