"Pillsbury Dough Girl"

Allison: 10
Dean: 19
Sam: 16

     "I still don't get it, Sam." Allison sighs and rests her chubby face on her hand. She munches on a cookie and Sam smiles.
     "It's easy. You just bring the 7 down here and then you get 2 as a remainder," Sam says, circling and underlining the work he's already done.
     "Long division sucks. I don't need it to hunt. I don't need any math," Allison says and Sam's smile fades from his face.
     "I think it's good to learn it. Maybe you won't want to hunt..." Sam says, scratching the back of his head.
     "What else is there for me to do? I'm too stupid to even think about doing anything else," Allison says.
     It's been 6 months since Allison found out about the family business and she's excited to learn about hunting, but not much else.
     "Why are you saying that?" Sam says with an edge in his voice. Allison gets up from the motel's small table and flops on the bed.
     "Because it's true. Besides, I'll be a great hunter. It's in my genes," Allison says semi-confidently, with a hint of sadness just as Dean walks in, filthy from a hunt. Allison sits up and Sam looks to his brother.
     "What happened?" Sam and Allison say in unison.
     "We killed them, the whole nest! Crazy vamps got their blood all over me. Dad's cleaning the Impala, but I have a date with my pie!" Dean says, opening the mini fridge. Sam looks to Allison with wide eyes. Her face is pale and her eyes are saucers.
     "Where's my pie?" Dean looks at his siblings. "Where is it?" Dean blinks.
     Sam is staring at Allison and Allison is looking quite pale in their Dad's oversized Pink Floyd t-shirt.
     "I ate it," Allison says in a small voice. Dean clenches his jaw and sighs.
     "You what?" Dean yells and slams the fridge door closed.
     "It was good...if that helps," Allison says with a slight smile, trying to make him laugh.
     "Do you know how much I was looking forward to that? I know it's stupid but did you really need it, Ally? Fat ass..." Dean says out of frustration. Allison's face flushes and she slumps down.
     "Dean, that's a little harsh," Sam interjects.
     "Sam, I had a long ass day and I'm jonesing for some pie. I get here and I find that the Pillsbury Dough Girl ate up all of my hopes and dreams," Dean rants and Sam tries to hold back a smile.
     "What, Sam?" Dean yells sassily.
     "Pillsbury Dough Girl." Sam snickers. A smile slowly creeps onto Dean's face. Allison's big cheeks grow red and her bottom lip pokes out.
     "Pillsbury Dough Girl!" The boys taunt together. Sam pulls up a picture on his laptop.
     "Side by side!" Sam says and holds up a picture of The Pillsbury Doughboy.
     "Shut up!" Allison says as she stands up from the bed.
     "'Pillsbury says it best'," Dean quotes in a singsong voice and pokes her round belly like they do in the commercials. Allison furrows her brow and tries to walk away but the two tall young men corner her.
     "Now do the giggle!" Sam says as Dean pokes her stomach. Allison huffs and walks into the bathroom. Allison locks the door behind her and sits down on the toilet seat.
     Sam frowns and starts to feel bad after Allison leaves but Dean just shrugs and then turns on the TV. Allison sobs quietly into her hands, making sure that her brothers don't hear her. After a few minutes, she stands up and looks in the mirror.
     It's just a phase. I'll grown out of it. I think.
     She sighs, wipes her face and exits the bathroom. Sam immediately looks up at his sister's blotchy face and frowns.
     "Oh, no! Al, we were just kidding!" Sam says, his eyes wide. Allison holds back more tears as Dean looks up at her. His face softens sadly as he turns off the TV and runs over to her.
     "You don't h-have to lie to me but I d-don't appreciate you calling me f-fat because I already know I am," Allison chokes out.
     "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean it. You're not fat," Dean says with a hug. Allison embraces the hug and starts to sob. Sam makes an awkward 'oh shit' face at Dean.
     "I'm too fat to be a hunter. If I can't do math and I'm too fat to be a hunter what am I gonna do?" Allison sobs.
     "What? You're just too young to hunt. I—we don't want you getting hurt," Dean says. "Besides, you're not fat, just a little...tubby."
     Allison obviously doesn't take comfort in this as she starts to cry even harder.
     "It's really cute!" Sam tries to add.
     "Yeah! Your little sweet tooth!" Dean smiles at her and pokes her cheek. He then lovingly brushes a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. Sam offers her the cookie she was eating while studying but Allison just pouts. John enters the room and the boys suddenly go pale. He sets down his things and then looks to his crying daughter.
     "Ally? What's wrong, sweetheart?" John asks as he rushes over. Allison doesn't say a word, she only looks to her brothers.
     "We...uh called her the...Pillsbury Dough Girl," Dean says quietly, rubbing the back of his neck.
     "And Dean called her a fat ass," Sam adds as Dean glares at him.
     "Oh, princess!" John hugs her and heavily glares at the boys. "They're just stupid boys, honey. You know...your mom went through a stage like this when she was little. She showed me pictures and she was so cute, just like you. And you know what? She grew up to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."
     "Really?" Allison says sniffling.
     "Yes, m'am. Don't you worry. Let's go get some pie," John says, rubbing her back. They stand and start to head towards the door.
     "But she just had pie—my pie," Dean says.
     "Shut up, Dean!" Sam says.
     "You get nothing, shit for brains. Clean yourself up and think about how you made your baby sister cry," John says as he shuts the door. Sam snickers and Dean glares at his younger brother.
     "Shut up, Sam."