It's That Time of the Month...

This is a request from @ShawnieP00 ! :)

Allison: 17
Dean: 26
Sam: 23

     "Can we stop at White Castle?" Allison asks from the backseat as Dean continues to drive down the highway towards their next job. Sam turns around and gives her a look.
     "White Castle?" He says with a chuckle.
     "I dunno, I'm hungry..." Allison crosses her arms over her chest and looks out the window.
     "We're almost to the motel. If we stop now, we won't get there until 8 o'clock and—"
     "We never do anything I want! It's always about you two!" Allison interrupts Sam, causing the brothers to exchange a confused glance.
     "What?" Sam laughs after a pause.
     "Forget it," Allison scoffs, looking out the window. Dean looks to Sam and sighs, taking the next exit off of the highway and driving towards White Castle.
     "Really?" Sam says, disgusted.
     "Really?" Allison says, grinning.
     "How long has it been since we've had some of those greasy little bits of joy, Sammy? Come on," Dean says as he pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. Dean and Allison start to head inside with Sam trailing behind them.
     "Come on, Sam!" Allison says cheerily.
     "You know, you're a manipulative little brat," Sam says with a smile as he tickles her side.
     "I just want some sliders and onion rings, Sam," Allison says with a smile.

*******************************************

"I can already feel that food ruining my intestines," Sam says, rubbing his stomach.
     "Don't be a wimp—you only had three," Dean scoffs as he opens up the door to their motel room.
     "No pull-out couch?" Allison sighs, placing her bag on the floor.
     "I guess you and Sammy are having a slumber party!" Dean grins, throwing himself on one of the two double beds.
     "Why do you get that bed all to yourself?" Allison asks, putting one hand on her hip.
     "I'm the oldest," Dean says, snuggling up with a pillow.
     "No, I want a bed to myself," Allison says.
     "Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa now!" Dean mocks and Sam laughs. Allison's face flushes and her jaw clenches.
     "Shut up! I want to sleep in a bed by myself! Can't I just have one thing that I don't have to share in this shitty little life of mine?!" Allison yells, running into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.
     "That is what I call an overreaction," Sam says and Dean laughs.
     "I hear you laughing!" Allison sobs in the bathroom.
     "Okay, I know what's going on. Ally, do you need anything from the store? Ice cream? Tylenol?" Dean says, grabbing his keys. The bathroom door swings open and Allison storms out.
     "Just because I'm angry does not mean that I'm on my period, Dean!" Allison yells, pointing a finger at him. Dean looks to Sam with wide eyes and stifles a grin.
     "Okay, Al. How about we just calm down?" Sam suggests.
     "I'm not on my period and I don't need to calm down!" Allison says.
     "Okay, Al," Dean says with a smile.
     "You guys are assholes. Do you know that? It's a wonder that I put up with your shit. I'm taking a shower." Allison says, walking inside the bathroom. "And I'm taking that bed!"
     "I wouldn't wanna poke the dragon, Dean," Sam says quietly and Dean sighs, taking his stuff and moving it to the other bed.

*******************************************

     After her shower, Allison got into her bed and went right to sleep. Dean too eventually drifted off as he watched reruns of Friends on the cheap television set. Yet, Sam stayed awake looking for more cases on his laptop.
     "Fuck," Allison mutters.
     "What?" Sam laughs, a little surprised to hear his sister's voice at 2am.
     "Nothing." Allison gets out of bed and goes to her bag that lies on the floor. She rifles through her bag and then groans.
     "Are you okay?" Sam asks.
     "No, I bled on the sheets," Allison says.
     "What? Are you hurt?" Sam gets up and goes to her. "Oh, I see," Sam realizes, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with his sister. Allison winces and grabs her back.
"Oh, my—" Allison groans, holding back tears. "They're usually not this bad."
"What the hell is going on?" Dean asks, half asleep.
"Allison started her period," Sam says quietly.
"I knew it." Dean rolls over in bed and brings the blanket up over his head.
"No, Dean. I don't know what to do," Sam says and Dean groans.
"Fine, I'm up." Dean gets out of bed and looks to Allison who is curled up in a ball on the floor.
"Ally, how can we help?" Sam says and Allison just groans in response.
"Al, what do you want from me? I want to go to sleep," Dean says.
"This is so embarrassing," Allison says, looking up at them with tears in her eyes. "I bled on the sheets."
"It's okay..." Sam says awkwardly.
"I haven't done that in years. It's just, I'm a couple days early and my back hurts like hell and—" Allison groans in pain.
"Come here," Dean says.
"What?" Allison says.
"I'll rub your back."
"No, that's weird—"
"Only weird if you make it weird, sweetheart. Come here." Dean pats the bed and Allison slowly gets up off of the floor. Allison lays down on the bed and sighs.
"Where does it hurt?" Dean asks, tired.
"Th-the lower part," Allison says and Dean presses down on her lower back with his hands.
"Oh, shit!" Allison says.
"Good or bad?" Dean asks.
"Good," Allison sighs.
Dean keeps massaging Allison's back, alternating between using his hands and forearms until he's too tired to do any more.
"Better?" Dean asks, patting her back gently.
"A lot. Thank you." Allison sits up and smiles sheepishly at her brother. Dean smiles at his little sister and puts his arm around her.
     "I'm glad. We can't have you feelin' like crap," Dean says and then yawns.
"I-I think I started to get the stain out but the maid will have to do the rest. I put some towels down but I dunno if that's good—" Sam says, nervously scratching the back of his head. Dean and Allison stare at Sam, surprised.
"This happened to Jess once a-and she was really embarrassed but it's okay, Al..." Sam says.
"You're so nice, Sammy. Thank you." Allison gets up off of the bed and hugs her brother.
"Are you good now or...?" Sam asks as she pulls away from the hug.
"I have an emergency bag in the backseat, if one of you could grab it?" Allison says.
"I got it." Dean gets up and goes out to the car. He comes back with the small pink bag in his hand. He tosses it to Allison and sighs.
"Okay. I'm going to bed, kiddo. Need anything else?" Dean asks and Allison shakes her head. Sam ruffles her hair and walks back towards his bed.
"Seriously, don't feel bad, Al. It happens." Sam shrugs and settles into bed.
"Thanks, guys." Allison says, biting her lip.
"No problem. Just get to bed and try not to be a bitch in the morning," Dean says.
"Shut up." Allison flips off Dean and he winks at her.
"Love you, Al."
"Love you too."

Supernatural Little Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें