It's a Wonderful Life

This is a request from @Goddess_Of_Mischief0 and I made it pretty long with a lot of unnecessary details.
lol oops.

Allison: 16
Dean: 25
Sam: 22

"Can't wait to get back to that jacuzzi!" Dean says as he hops into the Impala.
"Can we order a pizza?" Allison asks.
"Sure. Why not? Job well done. Right, Sammy?" Dean chuckles and drives down the road. Sam smiles at his siblings. When they arrive at the motel Dean practically skips to their room.
"Sam?" Allison stops Sam before he enters the room.
"Yeah?" Sam says.
"Well, this is kind of awkward but I thought this hunt was gonna last a little longer, you know?" Allison says.
"Okay..." Sam steps closer.
"I was hoping to extend our stay, just until tomorrow night." Allison says, blushing.
"Why?" Sam inquires.
"A boy asked me to his school's dance." Allison spits out.
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"Well, I don't know, Ally. We'll have to ask Dean."
"We'll have to ask Dean what?" Dean asks, exiting the room in his swim trunks. Sam looks to his wide eyed sister and sighs.
"Ally wants to stay another night." Sam says and Allison's head hangs low, knowing that Dean will reject the idea.
"Why?" Dean crosses his arms over his chest.
"She wants to go to a school dance." Sam says.
"With a boy?" Dean asks.
"No, some girls she met at the library. Right, Ally?" Sam says.
"Yeah..." Allison smiles at her brother.
"I mean, fine. We could use a day off." Dean says and walks towards the pool. "Oh! Do we want pepperoni or sausage on the pizza?" Dean says, pulling out his cellphone.
"Meat lovers." Allison says.
"Atta girl." Dean says and starts dialing as he walks away.
"Thanks, Sammy." Allison says, wrapping her arms around him.
"Just—be good. Don't make me regret this, Al." Sam says and embraces her.

*******************************************

A few hours before the dance, Allison uses the motel's hair dryer and her hair brush to give her blonde hair nice soft curls. She brushes on some mascara onto her eyelashes and applies a little lip gloss. She smiles at her reflection. The dress she picked out at Goodwill looks surprisingly nice. Its emerald color compliments her fair complexion and green eyes. Allison exits the bathroom and her brothers smile.
"You look gorgeous, Al." Dean says and hugs her tight. "Don't go talking to any boys now." Suddenly Dean's phone rings and he picks it up.
"You look great. Have fun." Sam says and Allison smiles. Dean sighs and looks to Sam.
"You sure?" Dean says into his phone. "Yeah, we'll be there soon."
"What's up?" Allison asks.
"Bobby needs back up on a hunt. If we leave now we can get there by midnight." Dean says, starting to pack up his things.
"But, I have to go—" Allison says.
"I'm sorry, baby. We have to help him out." Dean says.
"Dean, it's her first dance ever. Who knows when she'll get another chance?" Sam says.
"Look, don't make me the bad guy. Bobby needs our help and I'm not gonna say no." Dean says.
"Dean—" Allison starts.
"Enough! Put on some normal clothes and get into car."
"God!" Allison yells and slams the bathroom door behind her.
"Does she really not understand that a hunter can't be selfish?" Dean says.
"She's seventeen, Dean. She deserves to be selfish." Sam says.
"I never got to be." Dean sighs and Allison exits the bathroom, still in her outfit.
"This is unfair." She whimpers.
"I know. I'm sorry, baby." Dean says.
"No, you're not! Tonight was supposed to be fun and now it's gonna suck because of you! We're gonna go on this job and then another and another and another. When does it end, Dean? When do we get to relax? Or go to a movie? Or just go see Bobby to have dinner with him and not because he needs help with a few vamps? I just don't get it. You say all you care about is family but really, Dean, you only care about hunting. And you know what, Dean? I hate it. I hate hunting. I hate you." Allison yells and runs out the door leaving her brothers speechless. Allison sits down on the curb of the motel and cries with her head in her hands.
"I wish I was never a hunter. Life would be so much easier." Allison says to herself.
"You sure about that?" Gabriel's voice calls from behind her.
"Not now, Gabe." Allison grumbles.
"You really want that?" Gabriel asks again.
"Yes. More than anything." Allison says and eventually everything fades to black.