Chapter 4

Hardin

Finally getting to the hotel after having to go back to the airport to claim my bags and waiting for hours. I open the door and throw myself onto the bed. I look at the clock and it's midnight.

I think to myself "great, I have to be up at 5am to go meet Landon by 6am for breakfast with the groomsmen"

I am physically, emotionally and mentally drained at this point.

I wasn't expecting this trip to go this way, or at least not so soon. Hell, I knew my past was coming but not quite like this.

I finally let myself think about the fact that I am going to see her. "Do I tell her everything or let her go on hating me?"

She probably is happy now and she should be. Let's be honest I did the exact opposite of making her happy.

If I do tell her I want it to be in private but I don't know if she will give me that time after everything.

I guess we will just have to see how it goes. What I do know is I need to wake up tomorrow in a better head space or this isn't going to go well.

I wake up to my alarm going off at 5am on the dot, I must be really tired because I snoozed the snooze and then there was no snooze.

I wake up to pounding on my hotel room. "Coming" I prop myself up real quick. I open the door and it's my Dad. " Hardin you missed breakfast it's 9am."

"Shit" I reply. "Luckily Landon is understanding and he knows you got in late, but still, hurry your ass up" he shouts.

"Okay, okay" I reply as I turn the water on and jump in the shower quickly. I take what seems like a 30second shower and quickly get dressed.

" Hardin your tux and shoes are downstairs already in the room the guys are hanging out at." He says. "pictures start in a half hour, so pull yourself together"

When I get downstairs Landon is there to greet me with a smile ear to ear. "Hey man, you made it" he says.

"Just barely" I reply "but yes, happy to be here"

The rest of the morning/afternoon is mostly spent hanging out between pictures we throw some bags in the hotel courtyard, play some pool and relax. Much different then what I am sure goes on with the girls.