Chapter 53

Hardin

I didn't want her to find out at all. And this wasn't even thought up as a way she would find out. But this is probably top umm 1 as far as the worst possible way she could have found out.

"I didn't tell her, she just...found out" I respond to Tessa.

The way she is looking at me right now is also worse then I had imagined. I feel like I am already dead.

"Can we go?" Molly asks again.

I open the door and grab my bag out. "Just leave" I say.

"Hardin....are you serious right now?" She questions.

"Yea...go" I reply.

I sit back onto the porch and just put by head into my hands as I'm hunched over. There is a little statue/figure I don't even know what it is sitting on the step next to me and I grab it with my one hand and throw it to the ground. "Fuck." I just yell as it shatters across the driveway. It was the only thing I could think to do to let out my frustration in that moment.

"Hardin" Tessa yells

"This is all so fucked up" I say back.

"Hardin you're bleeding" Tessa says.

I feel the drip and put my hand by my nose and pull my hand away to see it covered in blood.

"Hardin are you okay?" My mom questions sounding super worried.

"I'm fine" I say as I get up to go inside to get a rag.

"I'll go with you" Tessa insists.

"No stay here I'll be right out." I reply.

I don't make it but a few feet in the house and I have to catch myself on the wall. I fall to one knee catching myself with my opposite hand then down to the other knee and then everything is black.

I feel like I can hear everything but I can't say or do anything. I hear Ken. "Hardin....Hardin" he screams grabbing under my head trying to get me up....nothing.

"Someone help...call 911." Ken screams.

I can hear everyone rushing in and in full blown panic mode.

"I feel a really light pulse" I can hear Kim say.

I can hear my Mum and Tessa crying and panicking.

I then feel my body move and it's Vance he carried me from the floor to the couch.

"Hardin please wake up" I hear him beg as he's pushing his head into my chest.

The next thing I know I am woken up to beeping and cords. I have oxygen in my nose. And my mum is sitting right next to me holding my hand with her head down.

I move my fingers and she bursts up and gives me the biggest hug as she falls into me. "You're awake. I have never been more scared" she says.

I want to respond but it just feels like a lot of work right now so I just move my eyes up and down and squeeze her hand.

"I'm going to go get the doctor" she says as she gets up to walk out of the room.

When she walks out Tessa walks in.

"I am so happy you're okay." She says as she walks over to me and grabs my arm with tears in her eyes.