Chapter 24

Tessa

My whole life is here. And my job, and my fiance. And literally everything. I can't just leave. What would I do in London. Plus he is on tour what would that mean... I would be a groupie and just travel with him. He knows how much my career means to me and i can't just be the girl who follows a guy. But, he is THE guy. The guy I never have been able to stop thinking about. The one who has the power to make me happier, and absolutely miserable all in the same breath. 

Plus with all that's happened how do we know we would be good for each other. I feel like I completely ruined him,and I can't help but thinking his issues and his attempted suicide had to do with me,and that thought has killed me ever since he told me. But now all I want to do is protect him and make sure he never hurts again. He seems so different now and put together I want to know this Hardin I don't want to let him walk away. But that means walking away from everything I know and I am terrified to do that. 

I surprise myself. "Okay" I simply reply.

"Okay...what?" he asks confused.

"I will go to London with you." I reply.

"Are you being serious...what about Easton and your job?" he asks. 

"My world stopped moving the moment you left, and I want to live again, and I don't want to live in this world without you." I say