Chapter 19

Hardin

I really didn't think she would allow us to get to this point tonight. But in no way am I complaining or want it to stop. Having her again and being able to feel her and kiss her and touch her all over is something I have thought about since I left.

I know I am not going to last long she is making me crazy and I can tell we are both close. I am wondering what I am supposed to do and I don't want her to be mad if I cum in her but before I can think of doing something else. I can't help myself and I am getting off inside her and it's the best feeling. After I get off I move off her and just lay down next to her.

We both just lay there and haven't said anything. I move my arm so it's wrapped underneath her and I grab her other hand. Her hand with her engagement ring and I guess I didn't mean to but I was moving my finger around it. She pulls her hand away when she realizes what I am doing.

" I'm sorry" I quickly say. And I am waiting for her to get up and say this was a mistake or something. She doesn't say that. Instead she sits up pulling the sheet around her. "Do you ever think what if?" She asks.

"I am confident if I didn't leave you would have hated me forever, who knows you might still hate me forever. But I was sick Tess and I was mentally in a really fucked up place and it wasn't good for you, or me and so I think what if a lot of If came here sooner than now. Because I have never stopped missing you or.." and I stop

"What?" She asks

"No, that's not fair for me to say" I tell her. Because it isn't fair. She has a great life and is going to be getting married. Plus I don't even have a home I have been on the road since 2015 and what kind of life would that be for her and I wouldn't expect her to want that.