Chapter 25

Hardin

This is exactly what  I wanted. So why does it feel so weird.

"Hardin!"....."Hardin...wake up" yells my dad.

"it's 5:30PM, just seeing if you were hungry and wanted to come down and have dinner" he says.

"No...no....no.....fuck." I frantically say as I pace around the room trying to gather clothes off the ground.

"Why didn't anyone wake me sooner?" I ask.

"I knew you haven't got the chance to get much rest since you have been in, so Karen and I thought we would let you sleep." he replies.

Fuckkkkkkk is all I can think. I fucked up probably the only chance I was going to have to convince her I have changed and for her to come back with me.

I look at my phone and nothing.

I try calling her. No answer. Damn it.

I text her. "Hey I am so sorry I don't know what happened but I fell asleep and just got up now. I would still love to see you."

Hours pass and no answer. I realize I don't even know where she lives now. And I can't be that crazy like I was before and go and find her after all we only have seen each other once in 5 years.

Plus she probably wants nothing to do with me again. Ughhh why does she make me so crazy.

And surprisingly the only person I kept in touch with while I was gone was Jace. So against my better judgement I decide to hit him up and see if he wants to meet up.

He asks if I want to go to this club downtown. Which is probably not the greatest idea but most of my shows I play are at clubs so this should be no big deal...right?