Chapter 3.13

"What happened to your arm?" asked the young Potter as she slipped to the seat next to her brother, eyeing her brother's slightly bruised arm that the bushy haired Gryffindor was trying to mend.

"George."

"George?" repeated the young Potter, stealing the sausage on her brother's plate, "George Weasley?"

"Do we know any other George?" retorted the older Potter. Jerking her head to the Gryffindor witch, she was met with a weary sigh, clearly done with all the drama surrounding her, which gave the young Potter an absolute answer to her wonder. Turning back to the three Gryffindors, Ellie asked them under her breath, "Pads told you, didn't he?"

"Marched us down the second he got a blink of us," confirmed the youngest Weasley boy, not necessarily disturbed by the fact that his best friend gave his brother a firm hook.

"You're as thick as a broom handle, Harry," reminded the youngest Potter before kissing her brothers temple and whispered a simple thank you in his ears, making the corner of his lips turned ever so slightly, despite the throbbing he felt on his hand.

"Where's George?" asked the young Potter as she finished her sausage in a whole new mood.

"Common room," answered her brother as he took another sausage from the table since his was stolen by his sister, "Banana fritters."

After finishing the second sausage she stole from her brother, Ellie left the Great Hall with what Harry swore had to be a skip in her step, and went up the stairs, all the way to the portrait of the Fat Lady, whom were busy cleaning the wine spill on her dress.

"Banana fritters."

Already frustrated with the stain on her white satin, the Fat Lady scolded her, "You're not a Gryffindor."

"Unfortunately, the password I give you is always correct, just like now, so you have to let me in, thank you," retorted the young Potter, puffing her chest ever so slightly so that the green and silver emblem on her chest popped out even more so. "Fat lady, let's not wait for the glass to break, shall we?"

Given no other choice, The Fat Lady swung her portrait open, revealing the entrance to the red and gold common room.

"Thank you!" shouted the young Potter over her shoulders as she made her way through the portrait, although Ellie swore the fat lady said "good riddance" under her breath.. She noticed that the room was awfully quite, perhaps since most students were still enjoying their feast like meal at the Great Hall. The young Potter climbed the stairs to the sixth year boys' dormitory, and opened its door, revealing a tall ginger boy standing in front of a mirror, trying his best to fix his face. Without saying a word, she walked up to the older boy, pulled his hand so that he had to spin around and face her, and grabbed his face to examine the injury herself.

"Elle, careful there," reminded the Weasley twin as he winced when the young Potter touched a sore spot.

"Oh, thank Salazar Harry's hook has gotten better," said the young Potter with a relieved sigh as she gave the older boy's slightly blackened cheekbone a gentle pat, which caused the boy to wince once more.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, really," said the Weasley twin sarcastically as he tried to heal the his cheekbone on his own, "It's just a wee bruise."

"Suck it up, you twat. Be grateful it was Harry's hook that met your cheekbone, not mine."

Retracting her own wand, the young Potter healed the bruised cheek with a wave of her wand, and just a wave. Taking both the Weasley twin and herself by surprise, she decided to look at herself in the mirror instead. She couldn't remember when did she learned any healing spells. She had always been good with ice packs and bandages, but never healing spells, at least not until now. Busying herself with fixing her ponytail, she cleared her throat, "Tell me the truth. Do you like her?"