Chapter 1: Rebirth

Lin Yu Tong was awakened by a disturbing ringtone. He rushed to  write the manuscript qportant people know, he would hang up instead of answering.

  "Hey? Who is this?"

  "I am Old Ye, what happened to your boy's new book? Now someone is accusing you of plagiarism!"

  "What?" Lin Yu Tong was in a briefly silence after a moment of silence he yelled. "You said ....me .....plagiarism?"

  "Yes, plagiarism, but this is not that I said, but others have accused you! You are now on the Internet and trending so contact me as soon as possible after reading!" The editor night Ye Ming on the phone was eager, like he wanted to gloat over and immediately come then hang up after he finish.

  Lin Yu Tong opened the computer with the fastest speed and looked at the forum. Sure enough, the post that plagiarized his plagiarism had been topped and the amount of comments was quite amazing. The poster uses the palette to mark the two articles with similar or similar settings and paragraphs. When you look at it, the countless places are almost written exactly the same, just like someone is deliberately following a template from the top.

  But how is this possible?

  After reading the post, Lin Yu Tong directly called Ye Ming Chong and explained to him to calm down. "Old Ye, I don't know how this happened but I have absolutely not done this plagiarism and I have evidence to prove that I haven't made the framework myself. I just put..." Suddenly, Lin Yu Tong, who opened the working folder stopped crying.

  The folder that was originally dedicated to the placement of people and story outline documents is now empty and nothing ca be seen in it.

  Ye Ming Chong feels something is abnormal he was busy asking: "Boy, what's wrong?"

  Lin Yu Tong smiled and said with a smile: "Nothing, I will contact you later."

  If you get to this child, he doesn't know anyone wants to slander him, then that person is really stupid. But it doesn't matter, even if his electronic manuscript is gone, he has other things that can prove his innocence.

  Lin Yu Tong thought that Ye Ming Chong was in a hurry, his face could not be washed and he hurriedly went out to find Shen Jun. Shen Jun is his lover, but also a famous artist. Although his popularity is not particularly high, he is also very popular. They used to live together. Later, considering that the paparazzi was troublesome and he was very busy in the past six months, Shen Jun proposed that they be separated for a while. He thought that this time it was really inappropriate to see him but he agreed to come down.

  There is a manuscript in Shen Jun place, where there is a backup of all his manuscript story settings. Originally, this manuscript has been in his hands, but once he accidentally mentioned that these manuscripts are like his children, because they were created by him and after Shen Jun listened, he took all the manuscripts away. He said that it is his child too, that is its their child, so everyone has the obligation to take care of them

  Finally, I did a good job.

  Lin Yu Tong smiled and stood in front of the apartment where Shen Jun lived. He took out the spare key and opened the door. He knows that Shen is not there, because Shen Jun told him half a month ago that he was going to film in the field. It may take a month or so to come back.