Chapter 23: Its Rubbish

Zhan Yi Fei just got a call from Cheng Yu not long after he left Lin Yu Tong, and Cheng Shi told him a courier had sent documents. Because the file is not a named, Cheng Shi did not know if this is something that should be urgently taken care of, so he called to confirm it. Zhan Yi Fei considered that he was close to the company at that time, and said Cheng should wait for a while. He drove the car directly to the company to get it. When he got back to the car, he didn't think about it and opened the file bag. I think there are just a few photos inside.

  There are two identical people in the photo. They shoulder shoulders or shoulders, or gazing at each other, and they don't have too intimate movements, but it is just such a simple photo, but it is difficult to integrate them. The illusion between them, especially the one where the line of sight meets, Zhan Yi Fei felt that it seems to have something like a spike of pain in his heart, and watching it for a while made his eyes hurt.

  After a while, he thought that Lin Yu Tong and Shen Jun really had nothing, but now it seems that this is not the case.

  Lin Yu Tong's phone came in for the third time. Zhan Yi Fei hesitated for a while and picked it up. "I'm sorry, I just got off the car and got something I forgot to bring it, is there something?"

  Lin Yu Tong was under the gaze of the whole family he said, "There is nothing, I just wanted to ask if you want to come to my house."

  If it was usually, Zhan Yi Fei will not even blink, and when he say "come", he will have already gotten on the steering wheel. But this time he was silent, and after a while he asked: "Do you want me to come?"

  It seems to be a very emotional problem, but Zhan Yi Fei wants to know what kind of thought Lin Yu Tong was holding by to ask him to go to his family.

  Lin Yu Tong felt awkward and laughed. "Of course, I was the one who called you. What happened to you?"

  Zhan Yi Fei said: "Nothing, then you wait for me, I will come soon."

  The photo was thrown to the co-driver by Zhan Yi Fei. When he got out of the car, he had to put it in the bag, but he thought that the bag was the one which was bought by Lin Yu Tong. If he put Shen Jun's photo into it, isn't that like insulting the bag? The photo was torn, leaving half of Lin Yu Tong, and the half of Shen Jun was thrown into the trash bin in the park.

  Regardless of whether the photo was sent by Wang Bing Yan or Shen Jun, or someone else, he won't care about it. Zhan Yi Fei told himself that Lin Yu Tong had begun to respond to him, and at such a critical juncture he can not make things that would make him regret anyway. Lin Yu Tong was his, no one can stop it.

  Zhan Yi Fei snorted and rang the doorbell.

  Lin Yu Tong came out quickly and said with a smile: "wow that was quite fast. Right, the things I bought with aunt can you bring them into the house. It's always safe to bring them into the house."

  Zhan Yi Fei doesn't know. Lin Yu Tong and his aunt actually bought something, anyway, it was not heavy so he moved it inside.

  Lin Zhi Song and Chen Su Ning were chatting with their daughter in the living room. When they saw Zhan Yi Fei, Chen Su Ning waved and said: "Yi Fei, wash hands and come eat fruits. "