Chapter46: Zhan Yi Fei Fall

"Where is Little Lin?" Zhan Hong Ying's bloody eyeswere nailed directly to Zhan Hong Tu, as if they could pin Zhen Hong Tu's lifeinto the ground.
"I don't knowwhat you are talking about." Zhan Hong Tu faced so many relatives, andthere was some guilty conscience, how could he tell the truth.
"Hong Ying,haven't you been busy in the army recently? How do you think of it...?"
"Wang BingYan, shut the f*ck up!" Zhan Hong Ying sat down to where Zhan Yi Fei hadbeen, "Zhan Hong Tu, You'd better confess me when I still see you asfamily, or you will not look like one in a while!"
"咣啷", Zhan Hong Ying lifted the cup and she wentout, and directly took out the painting that was opposite her ten meters awayand she threw the cup at the painting.
"Zhan HongYing..... Are you crazy?" Zhan Hong Tu stood up, hurts, and his bloodvessels looked like they were going to open.
That is his favoritepainting!
"What do youfucking mean, I am crazy? Who is crazy in the end? Yi Fei is your own son. We,The Zhan Family, are so unique. Even if you don't treat him well we kept quiet,you still want to break him. Are you sick in your brain?" Zhan Hong Yingslammed her leg and kicked the tea table opposite her and it hit Zhan Hong Tu'sknee!
"Ah!"Zhan Hong Tu felt sore, his face was white, but no one in the whole room daredto speak for him. Some don't dare, some don't want to. Which one in this housedoes not know that Zhan Hong Ying has killed people and trained a group of SpecialForces male soldiers? The murderousness aura in her body is released, and sheis almost like a ghost. If anyone dares to speak for Zhan Hong Tu, it islikened to painting bulls' eye of the gun point to their mouth.
"Zhan HongYing, what do you want to do?" Zhan Hong Tu hands shook and he pushed uphis glasses, and he was so angry that his face was red.
"I am the most annoyed person, either youtell me where Little Lin is, or you go in and pack things and from here you aregoing to a dark place!"
"Is itdifficult for my aunt to drive us away? But why are you?" Ying just spokeand her head was slammed forward and hit the teapot. It turned out that she didnot know when Lin Jun stood behind her and slammed his foot against the sofashe was sitting on.
"General Zhan isspeaking, how dare you intervene?"
"You!"Wang Bing Yan was always silent, but she don't know why she suddenly got fired."Zhan Hong Ying, do you want to hit your niece? Isn't she a Zhan? Zhan HongTu is the eldest son of the old man, and he should have the right to inherit ,he is of the ancestral birth right! What is wrong with this! It is obviouslythe father who is confused!"
"The ancestralhome is ours, The Zhan Family, the ancestors of The Zhan Family passed to myfather. That is my dad's. Who is my dad who is willing to give it to other thanhis son? Is it possible for you to have a foreign surname come here to prop upyour claim? You are just a shackle of a destructive family, just fuckoff!" Zhan Hong Ying turned her head, "Yi Fei, you let Lawyer Zhoucome over and also call Si Kai. Your aunt has a lot of tasks this year. When Icame out, I have to solve these problem and go back. "
"What do youmean?" Zhan Hong Tu snorted and felt that what Zhan Hong Ying his sistersaid was not right.
"Speak it to the living room, don't stand yournose." Zhan Hong Ying ignored Zhan Hong Tu and took the lead in going tothe largest living room in the house. There was a large oval conference tableand 30 chairs, enough for everyone to sit.
"Do you stillwant me to make it clear to him?"Li Jun looked at Ye Han Ying with a republic soldier character face.
"Hong Tu hasyet to graps it cousin, you really made us open our eyes." Zhan Xin Huaglanced at him and followed Zhan Hong Ying with a group of relatives out.
Zhan Hong Tudoesn't even want to move, because these people in the house came out one byone, except Zhan Hong Ying, who is not afraid of him, but if these people areunited and headed by Zhan Hong Ying, then it is not easy to avoid thingsgrowing out of proportions!
"Never let anyharm fall on Lin Yu Tong!" Ye Han Ying glared at his forehead andwhispered to Zhan Hong Tu.
"Even if youdon't let him go, I can always find him." If Zhan Hong Ying is here, isn'tit just a matter of looking for an individual? Some people are already out lookingfor him. If he can't find him at this time, maybe she can!
"Then theywill kill him then it's useless to find them!" Zhan Yi Ning said this whenher eyes were full of viciousness, and she couldn't wait for Lin Yu Tong toappear dead in front of Zhan Yi Fei's face.
"You go ahead,my head hurts I will go rest for a little." Ye Han Ying finished, he stoodup in the same place for a while, and just as he got out the phone, Li Jun cameover and took it away, "The General said you can't use the phone."
"That is robbery! Infringement of myrights!" Ye Han Ying gasped through his teeth.
"Yes I justrobbed it, what can you do?" Li Jun held his neck up high, overlooking YeHan Ying for two seconds, then he turned back and continued to stand. That typeof man is like a mountain! What can Ye Han Ying do?
A group of people changed the place, thelawyers and Zuo Si Kai arrived fast.
This time Zhan HongYing sat in the main position, opposite Zhan Yi Fei, and then Zhan Hong Tu camein and took the rest of the family. About 70% of Zhan Financial Group's majorshareholders were present.
"All thoseleft in the will by the old man when he died are here, everyone has read it, soI will not repeat the content." Zhan Hong Ying slammed the chin at ChengShi. "You will come here to outline the development of the company inrecent years. . ."
"Okay, nowshares the chairman Mr. Zhan Hong Tu in the Zhan Financial Group is 27%percent, Mr. Zhan Yi Fei, The Vice CEO, accounts for 19.3%, accounting for Ms.Zhan Hong Ying is 7.5%, Mr. Zuo Si Kai, Executive Vice CEO, accounted for4.7%... In the past three years, the Group's key projects have been theOlympian City Community, Rongdu Community, and Rongcheng Shipping and HongweiReal Estate. The Century New City Hi-Tech Industrial Park, as well as HuashangDepartment Store and Xinyu Department Store, etc. Among them, the averageannual turnover of Rongcheng Shipping, which Zhan Yi Fei is responsible for is52.53 billion yuan, and the net income is the total turnover 37% of that. TheCentury New Town Industrial Park was officially completed in June last year. Itwas sold at the beginning of this year and was well received by the localgovernment and the owners. The profit is as high as..."