Chapter 2: Roommate

"Lin Zi,  I said that you simply put a little bit too much work on it, I saw that you have fallen down two days in the past three days, what if you fall and hit the head one day? When you went to sleep at the bottom bunk, you still had a good time, but now there is no lower bunk. The bed is too high."

  "Yeah, I have seen sleeping and moving around, I have never seen you being such a cow, the guardrail can't stop you, you say it ..... since we changed the new bedroom, How many times have you fallen?"

  "I..." Lin Yu Tong felt as if he was being held in an inquiry. He looked up and fixedly looked at the two college students sitting on the bed.

  Is this him dreaming? 

  Didn't he fall from the ninth floor? Why is he experiencing such a situation? This bedroom is clearly a new bedroom that he moved into when they started school. He stayed in a room like this for the first two years of college and when he was sleeping in eight people bed room. He was been sleeping in the lower bunk. Later, when he was in junior year, the school's new hostel building was completed. They moved together. There was no lower bunk, because the the dorm room is big there was study table and the wardrobe too, so he can only sleep on the flat bed 

  Obviously this is not the first time for him to fall, so what time is it now? 

  Lin Yu Tong slowly stood up from the ground, took the quilt in his hand and consciously patted it, then silently looked at Xiang Chen Tian  and Long Le. Both of them were his college classmates. They lived in the same bedroom for nearly three years and he would remember them anywhere.

  "Lin Zi, Did you hit you head to bad?" Long Le monkeyed squatted down from the bed, took the head and checked Lin Yu's forehead and then waggled  two fingers in front of him. "You tell me, how many fingers am I holding? "

 "Let's it go." Lin Yu Tong patted Long Le's finger and sat down on his chair. His eyes were now facing Long Le's desk, which was still had a running laptop and going by the date on the computer is that he had fallen back from the 9th floor to eight years ago.

  "Lin Zi, are you okay?"  Xiang Chen Tian  was a much more stable person. He looked at Lin Yu Tong's face very strange. He couldn't help but drop the book in his hand and jumped down and said, "If you really have a headache or if you are uncomfortable, you can hurry and  say it just right now, we can take the time to take you to the hospital."

  "It's okay, I'm just  bit tired I didn't have enough sleep, my head is feeling dizzy, just need to sit for a little while." Lin Yu Tong said that then he climbed to his bed and looked for it. He found a non-smart phone that he had used.

  So he really returned to eight years ago?! 

  In the following moments, Lin Yu Tong was a bit confused. In order to verify that he was not dreaming, he went to see a lot of places because he wanted to find some evidence that he might be dreaming. But it turns out that any place he has been to is the same as eight years ago. There are no flaws, even on the Internet. Some large platforms that are so famous are still not made and he used the pen name for several years to "San Bai Boy." Is still unknown to online people today.

  This is really... falling downstairs, it's strange to get back to the past. 

  Lin Yu Tong didn't say anything in the afternoon. He didn't want to say that he was from the future because then the roommates would be really worried about him, so he spent most of his time thinking about the problem and recalling some things which would be happening during this time.