Chapter 34: Suspicions

On the afternoon of the 29th day of the lunar calendar, Lin Yu Tong was writing a greeting card, and somehow used the pen which had no ink. Later, he couldn't help but to borrow a pen from his brother to use. Who knows that there are not a few words and that pen also had no ink, which made him somewhat upset.

Zhan Yi Fei bought a new pen when he went to the customer service and tried to write a few words before giving them to Lin Yu Tong.

Lin Yu Tong wrote the small card that he would put in when he gave his parents a red envelope. He put the cheque in the red envelope and asked Zhan Yi Fei if it was okay Yi Fei said indefinitely. "We are coming out for the New Year. Is there any problem with The Zhan Family? "

Zhan, Yi Fei said:" No, if there was something, then someone will notify me, you don't have to worry about this point."

Lin Yu Tong nodded, but he still felt a little confused, he took the wallet could not help it, he said: "we can go out right?. "

Lin Zhi Song with Chen Su Ning at the moment had gone out shopping, Wang Bo and Lin Yu Fei were playing chess. Zhan Yi Fei long as it is with Lin Yu Tong together, he will go anywhere, so he put on a pair of sunglasses with Lin Yu Tong and they went out together.

The temperature here is obviously much higher than that in B City. The B Ciyt forecast is now more than 20 degrees below zero. Here, it is still hot and warm and the almost 0 degree temperature is like a toned down temperature.

Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei were wearing the couple styled clothes, the piece above is a static version of the white T-shirt, plaid shorts with a finger width buckle, they walked by the sea with a slow step. The landscape paintings are all eye-catching.

Zhan Yi Fei said with a slight sigh: "It's a pity that I'm always too busy, or I should always take you out and walk like this. Your time is flexible, and looking at different scenery is good for your writing. "

Lin Yu Tong said casually, "You have this kind of thought for me it harder than anything, and when I say that my main writing is illusory, the story is not close to reality, mainly it's because its imagination, so I don't have to go to see many places. It's okay."

Zhan Yi Fei listened to Lin Yu Tong's emotions when he spoke, and took him to find a place where there were few people and sat down. "What's wrong? Still not happy about what happened?"

Lin Yu Tong unconsciously used his toes to rub the sand. After burying his and Zhan Yi Fei's feet in the sand it took a while for him to say: "No, I just feel that some things are not practical. Do you think that Dad will he take advantage and go to invest in Mr. Zhao?" The last mother told him. She also knew about Zhao Dehua's investment.

"Should Not? Wasn't Dad saying that he has not promised the other party? And if Dad wants to invest now, he can only borrow money to invest, but this must be a small amount of money, even if he wants to borrow it has to be a mortgage. The Lin Family can now be mortgaged in addition to the villas that your parents are currently living in, as well as their cars, some of the things in the company's name. They can also be mortgaged after the new year.

Or else it is impossible to go abroad to borrow usury?

"Well, if you are feeling so uneasy about it, I will pay attention to this after we go back."