Chapter 61: Sending Guests

Zhan Hong Tu eyes adapted to the light for a while. After about ten seconds, his memory gradually returned. He pressed his forehead and kicked his toes and kicked the person still on the sofa.
"Ningning, Bing Yan, wake up."
"Ah..." Wang Bing Yan groaned and tried to hold her head until the lights in the room were opened. She asked me, "How come back? What is going on?"
"It's Zhan Hong Wei." Zhan Hong Tu said, looking at the clock, looking at the time, his face was darker than how it was originally. He also knows that at this time, Zhan Yi Fei's wedding is estimated to be almost over.

"This Zhan Hong Wei!" He stood up fiercely. "You two will get up! Let's go to The Zhan Family now!"
"Why to The Zhan Family?." Zhan Yi Ning hasn't turned around yet. She felt that she could drink water, no matter whether it was poured out of the glass or not, and then she fell on the sofa. She stretched out and said, "It will be done by now, whatever are you doing? I am going to play the game."
"What game is there to play?" Zhan Hong Tu pressed Zhan Yi Ning, who was about to stand up, "Doing that all day long! If you have less time to play, you can do it. If you tried doing such a hard work, you wouldn't be so far away from Zhan Yi Fei's kid!"
"Zhan Yi Fei, Zhan Yi Fei, if you think he is good, go to him! Okay!" Zhan Yi Ning didn't know where her anger came from, and she pushed Zhan Hong Tu away. It's the obvious going by the madness in the eyes. The madness turned into a surprise when she went upstairs seeing Wang Bing next to him.
After Zhan Yi Ning went upstairs, the first thing she did was to enter the room and lock the door. She was going to suck the ice, her hands were a little trembling, and after taking out the curling spoon and the ice, she was busy for a while before she finished sucking. After sucking her, she hid the things, sat in front of the computer, and found the exchange group established by the ice friend. The people in the group went to the get ice. After finishing the dressing up, she went out the room and went downstairs.
Zhan Hong Tu was looking at Wang Bing Yan, and Wang Bing Yan was used to Zhan Yi Ning temper tantrums, so that her daughter is now awkward.
Zhan Yi Ning heard this and sneered at Zhan Hong Tu and said, "I don't know shit. Then daddy, you think you are the shit?"
"Ungrateful girl!" Zhan Hong Tu was so angry that he grabbed the ashtray on the coffee table and hurled it toward Zhan Yi Ning. Zhan Yi Ning was close to Zhan Hong Tu at the time, and this one has just been the right hit, and her forehead started to drip with blood.
Zhan Yi Ning suddenly went crazy. "You are fucking sick! You have the ability to go with Zhan Yi Fei! What kind of prestige is keeping you staying at home?"
Wang Bing Yan thinks that even if her daughter is no longer right, Zhan Hong Tu is too angry. Follow to the daughter to help see the wound. Who knows that good heart is treated as a liver and lung, Zhan Yi Ning directly turned his face and did not let her see, "You don't need your fake medicine!"
"You are only good at the little medicine!"
"Don't worry about her! It's better if she were to die all day long!" Zhan Hong Tu said that after he had finished his life, he felt that he was not happy. He called Wang Bing Yan. "Let's go to the old house together. Since Zhan Hong Wei came back. Today Zhan Yi Fei's marriage, chances are he is there."
"What is the use of going there? The entire family is standing on Zhan Yi Fei's side, but I am still going to see what happened to Ningning." She wondered some days in her heart, and her daughter was recently getting too thin, too fast, she was not a fat person to begin with, but now she seemed to be thin and can be blown away.
Zhan Hong Tu looked cloudy, but did not stop Wang Bing Yan. Seeing Wang Bing Yan go out, he also went out of the house, and then the maids could dare to pop out to come to the sitting room to clean up.
After Wang Bing Yan went out, he didn't look at Zhan Yi Ning at first. She thought that Zhan Yi Ning was driving out. Later, after listening to the passing people, she knew that the girl was stopping at the door. She was afraid that Zhan Yi Ning would not let he follow, nor did she dare to followingher blatantly. Seeing Zhan Yi Ning taking a taxi, she followed into another taxi and chased it.