Chapter 13: Stealing a kiss

Since the beginning of the school, The Lin Family has been quieter than before, but today it was very lively, because Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei have come over and wanted to stay over.

  Zhan Yi Fei is particularly tired thinking about The Zhans and thinking about Wang Bing Yan, so he wanted to come over and do his thinking while working in his father-in-law house, and Lin Yu Tong was hoping to discuss with the family, how can they make the wedding simple? He felt that he and Zhan Yi Fei are also developing the spouse relationship, so the wedding is not necessary to be so extravagance and wasteful, so that it can save money and cause less trouble, wasn't that a good thing?

  However, such a beautiful idea has not been successfully taken out of the door of The Lin Family and it was killed in the early stages!

  Lin Zhi Song frowned and said: "Son, other things parents can follow your choice, but about the wedding we can not do this. Why do I have a son who married a prominent family and made it sneaky? This isn't simply done. If you want me to say about it, you have to listen to the Zhan Yi Fei and you have to do it big wedding."

  Chen Su Ning said: "It's not done Ah, I'm also a mom, I'm really dying for a big gold and silver wedding, how can I still give them daughter in law sneakiky?"

  Lin Yu Tong frowned and yelled at his mother. "What daughter-in-law Ah? I am going to live with Yi Fei, and you are talking to me about me being a daughter-in-law!"

  Chen Su Ning looked at her son's eyes and said, "You cook food every day, you handle cleaning clothes and clean up the house, also said that youre not a small wife?! You have a good ttime doing it and you dare say you're not the wife?"

  Lin Yu Tong suddenly screamed. "Where did you get all that Ah! Am I happy have obsessive-compulsive disorder! Is it cleaning wrong?! "

  Lin Zhi Song said with a straight face:" We have not seen that at home, how did you became obsessive-compulsive after living with Yi Fei?"

  Zhan, Yi Fei sat next to him holding his fist on his lips trying to hide his laughing mouth, but the smile in his eyes couldn't be hidden!

  Lin Yu Tong was completely speechless. The mistakes of the last world were accidentally brought to this world. Can you blame him?

  Sitting in his bedroom after dinner at night, Lin Yu Tong was so depressed that he thought how everything felt wrong. He sat on the floor, put his hand on the knee that was bent up, and he kicked Zhan Yi Fei gently with the straight, long leg that was stretched out. "Zhan Yi Fei, Yi Fei, what you said ....you didn't mean it right?"

  Zhan, Yi Fei looked up from the book he was reafing and played a fool with a straight face,"What is it that was not meant? "

  Lin Yu Tong watched his face, said:" I said we should go directly to The Zhan Family, you came to my house to ask my parents thoughts. You tell me, are you sure that your parents are definitely against everything? "

  Zhan, Yi Fei said with a laugh:" how is it possible for me to know that? I am not a god. Besides, I have never seen a couple like Uncle and Auntie. How can I understand them? "

  Lin Yu Tong expressed his doubts.

  Zhan, Yi Fei then put down the book, spoke with a gentle persuasion:" You do not think of things so pessimistically, but in fact this is not difficult to understand ....isn't it? After all, it is the first time that a child has a wedding from their home, and they will naturally pay more attention to it. And who gave birth to a handsome son and wants to hide him in his wedding day? "