Chapter 29: Doubts

There is a hot pot fish meat restaurant called "Fengqing" on Huaihai Street. There are a total of eight hot pots in the restaurant, but the business is particularly blooming. This restaurant is like a farmhouse. It is a famous pot stew. No matter whether it is fish or chicken, there will be firewood in the stove. They're still using an old-fashioned iron pot, so when it is stewed. You would say that it won't be delicious. This is the favorite place which Lin Zhi Song and Chen Su Ning found when they were looking for some hotpot but because the place is usually very busy, there are not many times they can come here.

Lin Yu Tong thought that when he grew up, he would be able to share this meal with his parents and to prepare a meal in advance. He made an appointment with his parents to meet at the restaurant at 5:30 in the afternoon. He arrived twenty minutes in advance, and the process of making the stew was too long. He preferred his parents to eat it by the time they got here. The fish and side dishes are all selected by him and the waiter cooked them in a pot.

On the way, Lin Zhi Song drove the car. Chen Su Ning sat next to him and seemed to have some troubled worries. She said: "Song, would you say that your son is so good and endless selfless, why would he ask us to go out to eat together? Is there anything that went wrong with Yi Fei?"

Lin Zhi Song seemed to be in a good mood, he laughed and said: "Woman, that is what we call, love and care, I think they are doing very good, what can go wrong?"

Chen Su Ning glanced. "I don't think everything is okay. It's common to say that eating out is not a bad thing. But when you were asked to go out with Tong. I always feel that something is wrong."

Lin Zhi Song sighed helplessly. "Even if there is something wrong, it is useless to worry about it here. We will go to the place and we can talk about it later. Maybe the son is doing his filial piety, so let me say, we should be happy. "

Chen Su Ning finally showed the first smile after getting on the car well he can see how bad it looked.

Lin Zhi Song also persuaded the two to go and see the place, after they parked the car they went straight to this small shop that is not visible if one isn't looking for it.

The welcome bell at the door rang, and Lin Yu Tong looked up. "Dad, Mom, here!"

When they saw their son smiled very lightly. Unlike anything else, the mother put aside some of the worries in her heart. Sitting in the chair the parents almost asked in unison: "How come you suddenly think of eating here?"

Lin Yu Tong gave each of his parents a cup of hot tea and let them drink and get a little warmth. "Lan Lan went back to school, and Little Fei was busy studying. I thought about my home and I was so cold alone so I thought about finding you so we can eat here, anyway, you will love the fish here."

Lin Zhi Song said to his wife: "Look, I said that my son is a filial piety. What did you worry for?"

Chen Su Ning asked: "Why didn't you call Yi Fei?"

Lin Yu Tong said: "He is still dealing with the things in his company. If he can get it done soon, he will come over. Otherwise, it will be just the three of us. I also ordered it as usual. What do you want? Just add more."

Lin Zhi Song said very happily: "Then I can eat more. Not to mention, I haven't been here for a long time. I will borrow the light of my eldest son today."