Chapter 53: The Apple Called Little Tong

Lin Yu Fei did notthink that he could attract so many people's concerns. When he was staying inthe provincial hospital, he had to pay more attention to his rest and healthobservation, so even if some people wanted to see him they were being rejectedby his family. But after they had seen him getting well these twodays, and his speech was still quite good, so his parents could no more refusedpeople visitation. However, his mother agreed with some, his father agreed, andhe agreed to some more. There were several waves of people outside, and theroom that was spacious enough suddenly became crowded and he looked dizzy.
Hua Yu Bai came and Long Le still camewith Cheng Tian, who was trying to shrink into the corner.
Lin Yu Tong originally called Hua Yu Bai toask if he had time to help his younger brother to make up the missed classes.As a result, Long Le followed Cheng Tian and went to visit withhim.
"You said that if you came here, you will bring something too goodfor me."
If it was not because the younger brother insisted that he still wants totake the college entrance examination, and that said little brother had mentioned Hua Yu Bai several times, Lin Yu Tongstill did not give Hua Yu Bai this number.
"What did you say, your brother is not a good brother, look at him, he is here" Long Le looked around and said, "But then, there are somany people who came to visit today Yu Bai almost didn't come in."Lin Yu Fei's own classmates, as well as the YoungMaster Chu, who did not know which leader they lived in.
"Go outside for a while, Little Fei's classmates havebeen here for a while, and it is estimated that they are going to need to leavesoon." In fact, people seem to be over because there are many people whoare protecting the outside, plus these people are all tall, at first glance, they"occupied the place."
"Then we will go back first, anyway, we have not been busyrecently, we will wait until there is time, then we will come overagain," Cheng Tian said.
"Don't, everyone will go out for a meal and then went away. Wehaven't seen each other for a long time."
"Let's just change the day, Yu Bai is here, we willcome over again with him." Long Le saw Chu Tian Yi hesmiled at him and quickly moved his gaze.
Lin Yu Tong thought that it was true and he sent his friend tothe elevator. When he came back, he could see someone is idling nearthe stairs.
"Is there someone he is waiting for?" Lin Yu Tong said to thebodyguard, after seeing a man standing in the same place for a while.
"It's Zhuang Hai. He has been here for a while. It seemsthat he wants to see you and Mr. Zhan, but he hasn't come in,probably because there were so many people coming today. The bodyguard followedand looked at the stairs. Zhuang Hai came fortwenty minutes,but never came in the room, he just walked back and forth like an ant on thehot pot.
"Don't let him in when he asks." Lin Yu Tong said,turning into the ward.
Zhuang Hai can pull down his face and apologize,that alone is already a great determination, but apologizing in frontof so many people is not within his plan, so he has been waiting in the dark,he hoped people in Lin Yu Fei's ward can leave early.
However, the students are busy studying tired dogs on weekdays. It'shard to talk about chatting for a while, and naturally won't rush. Inparticular, some people knew that Lin Yu Fei also wanted to gothrough the preparation for the college entrance examination, and they came toexpressedgreat support.
Gu Yang and Zhou Tong even said: "If you like, wecould come over to work with you in the future, if you don't, you will make amark first. When you send a new paper, we will take it over and solve theanswer and bring it to you. "
They are now nth questions every day, and it's only necessary to do so.
"That is too late to delay your time. You can help me with thepapers. My family will take a fixed time to get it."Lin Yu Fei was thinking about it. He always has something to doto pass the time. Although it is not convenient to get out of bed now, it isnot difficult to read some learning materials in bed, but he only gets to restmore than usual. Anyway, he has already thought about it. He has been workinghard for so long. He has to test in that examination, and he can achieve the bestgoal. There is no regret as long as he tries.
"That line, anyway, you have our phone there, you can make a callbefore your family comes over. This is for you." Gu Yang tookout a brown envelope from his pocket. "Someone told me to hand it over to you."
"Then you get better, we will go backfirst." Zhou Tong said, pulling Gu Yang to get up,there are two other students who went back together.
The people in this ward were finally gone exceptfor Chu Tian Yi and Cheng Shi, Zhan Yi Fei andLin Yu Tong, and then Lin Yu Fei himself.Lin Yu Fei thought about trying to get the envelope up first.
Chu Tian Yi saw it and said with a smile:"There is someone still sending a love letter in the third year of highschool. Little Fei you are in a good market."
One room was full of smiles and Lin Yu Fei was alittle embarrassed. Who knows that there was a loud noise from theoutside, and it was so close that they could hear it from their door.
"Zhuang Hai came over. I heard Li Jun say that he has beengoing back and forth for a long time. It is estimated that this time everyoneis leaving he will want to come in and see." Lin Yu Tong cutsthe apple and had sneer to his lips. "I have never seen such a man with athick face."
"Not thick face, no, you guys are going to make him get nuts aboutit." Chu Tian Yi said with a smile.
"That's what he asked for. This kind of person has been able toharm many people before he met us. If we even let it go and believe that theywill change, then they will definitely be more arrogant."Lin Yu Fei was eating apples. He didn't notice thatsomeone was looking at his apple and he was getting red jealous eyes.
"What are you going to do?" Zhan Yi Fei asked Chu Tian Yi withoutturning his head.
"Why? I haven't warmed up yet. You want to drive me away?! I saidyou can't take me with jealousy?!"
"What jealous?" Lin Yu Tong asked inexplicably.
"Little Fei, Brother Chu is trying to tell you, youmust be careful when you sleep at night. You ate your brother's apple, it islike a time bomb."
"Ah?!" Lin Yu Fei Face is arrogant, "Isn'tit... Just an apple?"
"You haven't walked away yet?!" Zhan Yi Fei lookedat Chu Tian Yi with a sigh of relief, and his ears wereslightly red. He is just a little envious of it, because he has not eaten hisApple called Little Tong. Chu Tian Yi,this nosy guy knows that, and he still tried to expose him.
"Well, I am going, can I go?! Little Fei, take a rest, waituntil Brother Chu is free to come seeyou." Chu Tian Yi got up and left with Cheng Shi.When he got outside, he saw the Zhuang Hai that Li Jun had movedto the side. He couldn't help but swearto Zhan Yi Fei's jealous, like a fox, and then walked overwith a smile. "Hey, isn't this Mr. Zhuang? How is it you are standinghere?"