Chapter 65: Gossip

There is a bit of Zhan Yi Fei's guessing that was right. Wang Bing Yan really wanted to take Zhan Yi Ning's "health products" to control and force Zhan Hong Tu to transfer the shares to her. Although there are only two tablet's left in this "health care product", she feels that as long as he has a good time, it should be no problem.
Zhan Hong Tu has been in a daze in these days. Since Zhan Yi Ning was detained, he lived on the original product in his hand, and never thought that this thing should be bought without money, so he was constraining himself to use one every day. He didn't fall in a day, so that when Zhan Yi Ning came out of the detention center, he had not met his spiritual food for a week. He had "evolved" from the beginning of powerlessness and angry temperament, and now he was paranoid and suspicious. Wang Bing Yan is the biggest and the strongly suspected.
The cups and dishes in the house don't know how many pieces were broken. A good meal often and he would only eat a few mouths and the table becomes a battlefield.
This morning, after the servant served the food a servant whispered to Wang Bing Yan and said, "Mrs.Bing, I am going to quit this month, I will not continue working here. You can find someone else."
Wang Bing Yan, who had a slap in the face and listened to the big bang on the spot. "There are two days left in this month! Is your brain in the water? You came to tell me now? if you go all of a sudden where do I go to look for the right person! I tell you, you cannot do it! You either work for me till I find it people, or you get out now! This month's wages will not be paid! "
The servant was used to the temper of Mrs. Bing, and she was very quiet on weekdays. She was timid and said few words, so Wang Bing Yan used to threaten her. Now that she saw that Wang Bing Yan was like a ghost, and she didn't dare to reply back and silently turned away.
Wang Bing Yan was not a bit mad, but her face changed her in a flash, because she heard footsteps and knew someone went downstairs.
Zhan Yi Ning has heard Wang Bing Yan screaming, but she acted like she didn't hear, she didn't scold her. She wore a pair of red gauze hot pants and a short white halter top with the same material. The entire waist was exposed and the navel was not covered. In fact, she used to wear it like this. When Wang Bing Yan didn't feel anything, she could see Zhan Yi Ning and a group of men... After that, how she now sees that Zhan Yi Ning has a feeling of inferiority.
Wang Bing Yan hides her unhappiness and whispers: "Is there something you brought with you?"

Zhan Yi Ning sat down at the table and played with her nails. The chopsticks she took went to the plate and poked and stir the food. She had no appetite. She poked for a long time and left the chopsticks aside, and asked impatiently: "Do you have any confidence? Don't be fooled by the old man, you can't get a penny. I told you that the stuff was very expensive to get. "
Wang Yan Bing feared of being heard by Zhan Hong Tu, and quickly, pulling her to the corner," You have to try it anyway, do you want your dad to go out looking for someone to give up his own money to buy the thing? In that case we were going to be poor. If you don't do well in the future, you are going to have to drink the northwest wind (get nothing)!"
Zhan Yi Ning pulled her mouth and said, "When you want to buy it, you think you can buy it? There is no way to do it without money. It's useless. But you are right, the money is still safe in your own hands. I can put things I am giving you, but after you've done it, you scored half of me."
Wang Bing Yan didn't think Zhan Yi Ning actually had a big lion, and she squinted at the moment. "What did you say?"
"Did you hear it? You get the product and half is for me." Zhan Yi Ning raised her eyebrows and sneered. "Why, are you not happy?"
"...well, that will have to wait till you can get it."
"There is nothing to say, we have to make a note for a while."
"Also you have to go to the hospital with me first, the child has to be gotten rid of it as soon as possible."
Whose father you do not know, what do you want to do with it?
"Won't abort it! This is my shield because with him, I don't have to worry about being detained in jail for a while, I can't afford to pay for bail, and they father won't want it yet." Zhan Yi Ning touched her stomach gently, "In short, the child's business doesn't need you to nose in it, and I will look after it myself."
"You!"
Wang Bing Yan almost gasped in the past, a sulking anger stuck her in the chest and made her breath come with difficulties, but she still hasn't died.... It is not good to anger the one person who can get the medicines, and it is not good to go against what Zhan Yi Ning is doing.
As she was wondering what to do, Zhan Hong Tu came down.
Wang Bing Yan was as tight as a needle, and she was afraid that the father and the daughter would fight again. She quietly gave Zhan Yi Ning a look and motioned her to leave.