Chapter 15: Exchanging the Wine

The atmosphere in the room changed, Zhan Hong Tu face was still ugly, and Zhan Yi Ning looked fearful. Even Wang Bing Yan had the feeling of being a dog hugging it tail. Wang Bing Yan smiled and said, "Little Aunt, how come you suddenly came back?"

  Zhan Hong Ying casually jumped from the ground and landed more than one meter away near the bar, she squatted on the bar chair and patted her pants casually and said, "If I didn't come back, how would I know that you are bullying my big nephew Ah?" She asked Zhan Yi Fei, "Little Fei which one is your wife?"

  Zhan Yi Fei pointed to Lin Yu Tong.

  Zhan Hong Ying looked at Lin Yu Tong up and down. "It's okay, although I don't know much from Little Fei, but he is cheerful and talkative at first glance, kid, you're name is Lin Yu Tong, right?"

  Lin Yu Tong said with a wide-eyed smile: "Hello Aunt."

Zhan Hong Ying nodded. "I heard you outside when you spoke. I like your character. Unlike people who are courageous in their conduct yes?"

  Zhan Hong Tu eyebrows twisted, but he did not speak again. With any negative emotions, he don't want to, but he doesn't seem to dare, "Hong Ying, what are you doing back here... at this time?"

  Zhan Hong Ying said with a smile: "Nothing, I just came to see who would dare to hide things from me and here I came and saw that there was a big twat trying to kick my nephew out the Zhan Family."

After she said that no one dared to talk, she said with satisfaction: "It's good, it looks like there is no rejection of the marriage, then let's talk about it, we're the only the fifth generations of The Zhan Family. What should we do?"

  Wang Bing Yan and Zhan Yi Ning heard this and even if they were pissed off but still they couldn't say anything.

  The next conversation was finally a bit like a family. Although Zhan Hong Ying has been basically talking to Chen Su Ning during the period, the two opposing mother and daughter basically have no opinions, or they do not dare to have opinions.

  Zhan Hong Ying's meaning is very simple. Zhan Yi Fei's wedding must be very grand. "Didn't the boss of Xu's family spent more than 300 million yuan when his son got married? And, they have little money compare to The Zhan Family."

  Wang Bing Yan frowned. "You are simply trying to say we should use 500 million yuan's, where can we come up with so much cash now? Ah? There are so many investment projects in the company this year. Most of them are slow long term investments. You do not know how difficult it is to do business these days."

  Zhan Yi Ning didn't dare to speak loudly, but still couldn't hold back and said, "Yes, that's way big. Personally, can't he use his savings, can't his family pay? They really want to make it impossible for the family to pay for it?"

  Zhan Hong Ying looked at Wang Bing Yan and her daughter "Is there something that concerns you enough to talk about here?"

  Zhan Hong Tu felt that he lost face in front of outsiders. He yelled "Hong Ying, how to speak it? anyhow, that's your sister-in-law and that's your niece."

  Zhan Hong Ying said sullenly, "The Zhan Family has Yi Fei only as a child, and I promised my sister-in-law twenty when she died, that you do not know better than anyone else? Do not make me repeat. I do not want to remember the past, and that is good enough for the likes of you. "