Chapter 10: Bodyguard

As the saying goes, there will be a second time for the first time, and the second time is often much easier than the first. Gradually, Lin Yu Tong also adapted to taking Zhan Yi Fei underwear when he was washing clothes, because in his opinion, this is not much different from the dormitory, but four people have now become two people sharing a room. It became a single-use room, and a group of people using a washing machine turned into a washing machine for two people.

The only difference is that he has the ability to cook. However, the so-called ability is more laborious. Since Zhan Yi Fei can make money, it doesn't matter if he comes to do housework. Anyway, Lin Yu Tong wants to find something that can move his limbs.  

  In this way, the two people live together for more than ten days. On this day, Lin Yu Tong went downstairs to get a courier - he signed a contract with Jinfan Literature Network, which is the receipt contract issued by the editor of Jinfan Literature Network.

  Lin Yu Tong took the contract and went to the small supermarket not far from the apartment to buy a bag of white sugar. How do I know that I was pulled out by the side of the road when I came back, and I was so strong that I gave him a bit. Going behind the public phone booth. Lin Yu Tong was angry at the time. "I said how this person is going to Ah!"

The extremely glamorous man made a scoffing gesture and whispered, "Sorry, there is something wrong."

  Lin Yu Tong looks at the man on the other side. The dazzling purple hair, wearing black jeans and a light casual jacket of the same color, the man looked a bit evil, but he did not seem to be malicious, Lin Yu Tong gradually relaxed, "What do you mean?"

The man said: "You did not bring a mobile phone when you went out? "

  Lin Yu Tong subconsciously touched the pocket and found that did not bring his mobile phone. He is going downstairs to take a courier and buy a bag of sugar by the way. Buying sugar was a quick thought, so it is not normal to go without a mobile phone.

  The man revealed the expression " You didn't think that was a mistake?" and then secretly pointed to a black Mercedes-Benz that was diagonally across. "That is Wang Bing Yan, the stepmother of Zhan Yi Fei, I don't know where she got the news, but she know that you registered with Zhan Yi Fei so she came to have a talk with you. But you are not suitable to see her alone."

Zhan Yi Fei did not mention marriage registration with his family, Lin Yu Tong knows this. Although he also feels a little strange, but it is not a bad thing for him to see the Zhans and Wang Bing Yan, plus if he takes the initiative to ask Zhan Yi Fei to take him to see them, it seems that there is a suspicion of him wanting to be recognized, so it has always been that he has chosen to play silly.  

 He really didn't think that Wang Bing Yan would take the initiative to visit them.

  Lin Yu Tong patted the dust that was on the phone booth. "Why should I believe what you said?" The man dialed a number in front of Lin Yu Tong, and Lin Yu Tong heard the other side, Zhan Yi Fei said: "Little Tong I'm sorry, the incident is sudden, I hope it didn't you scare you?"  

 Lin Yu Tong swayed the candy bag. "I wasn't scared. I'm just quite curious. Why is it so timely? And who is this man Mr. Zhan?"  

 Zhan Yi Fei sighed slightly helplessly , "I wanted to tell you in advance, but I was afraid that you would feel awkward. Secondly, Gao Wen Liang, right, Gao Wen Lian is the owner of the mobile phone you are using now. He has a problem, no matter who he protects. The first time he must appear is as a protector. He said that he is doing this so that only the people who are being protected will not feel contradictory to his presence, so... is it that you are not happy?"