Chapter 14: We will Be a Family

It was just a light kiss that couldn't be lighter, but it made Zhan Yi Fei mind sway for a long time, so that he was barely asleep in the middle of the night. However, it is precisely because of this that Lin Yu Tong first experienced the feeling of waking up in the arms of someone else In the last life, he and Shen Jun did not sleep in the same bed, but often he might go there the next day, because of Shen Jun he will gradually relax after falling asleep to find his comfortable position. Unlike Zhan Yi Fei, who is now asleep, he has always maintained a very puzzling posture - the left arm was bent and stiff and the right arm is wrapped around his waist and placed behind Lin Yu Tong waist. On the sleeping bag this position was like a humanoid cage, but it is not too uncomfortable.

  Lin Yu Tong can't help thinking, is it because he was afraid of him rolling at night, so he made such a posture? But isn't it so tiring to sleep like this?

  Lin Yu Tong moved as far as possible to ensure that Zhan Yi Fei did not wake up, he didn't want Zhan Yi Fei yo suddenly woke up and made the situation awakward. But just as he was about to succeed moving, Zhan Yi Fei suddenly moved and pulled him back. Zhan Yi Fei is like a man practicing a military posture. It is only been a night, but its like his muscles ratained memories. After he was pulled, Lin Yu Ting was back in his original position.

  What does it mean? !

  Zhan Yi Fei's hot breath slammed on his face, and his enlarged face was close at hand. His dark eyebrows, high nose and long eyes were closed under the long eyelashes. Lin Yu Tong remembered how the quiet, waveless things happened behind the eyes and he was unconsciously attracted to watch for a while.

  No, what is he thinking now?

  Lin Yu Tong got up and felt that his ears were burning red and such a sudden movement made Zhan Yi Fei also open his eyes. Zhan Yi Fei squinted and because he slept a little late it, caused a hoarse voice when opening.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Cough, nothing, the biological clock."

  Zhan Yi Fei saw the morning light in the window and knew that the time should not be too early and he followed. It may be that a new sleeping late left him confused, or it may be deliberately mistake. He had a pair of underwear on and he was very generous down there. When Zhan Yi Fei came out of his sleeping bag, he had no expression on his face.

Lin Yu Tong saw that he was only wearing an underwear with bulging bulge underneath! He couldn't help but swear: F*ck! His stuff is bigger than mine!

  Lin Yu Tong folded the sleeping bags and Zhan Yi Fei went to shower. Lin Yu Tong thought about it. Afterwards he didn't say anything. Anyway, when they went to The Zhan Family, they would go back to the apartment today, and there would be no more problems with sleeping in their own respective rooms.

  "Little Tong, can I use your razor?" Zhan Yi Fei asked from the bathroom.

  "Use it, the aftershave is next to the towel rack!"

  Zhan Yi Fei came out after a busy life shaving and saw Lin Yu Tong was sitting on the ground. He said, " We will go to The Zhan Family for a while, no matter what Wang Bing Yan said or my dad, You don't pay attention about them, anyway, it's a passing time thing."