Chapter42: Wearing a skirt? (Sweet stuffs)

Although it was only a minor operation, but after a few daysin the hospital, the news that Zhan Yi Fei's hospitalization due to illnesssoon spread in Zhan Financial Group, and naturally passed to the headquartersand reached The Zhan Family.
When Wang Bing Yangot the news, she said, "He really has a good luck, how he cannot get anincurable disease?"
Zhan Hong Tu satnext to her did not refute this sentence at all, and he was obvious regrettingand also seem to make sense of what Wang Bing Yan said.
Recently, theirsituation in the company is getting more and more worrying. Although he isstill sitting in the position of the top leader, there are more and more peoplewho are not satisfied with him being the CEO of the Zhan Financial Group.Especially after Ye Han Ying returned from Rongcheng, some shareholders won'ttalk about it, there is nothing to say but their looks said it all.
Zhan Yi Ning wasplaying with the newly bought bracelet. "According to me, now is a goodtime. He is taking medicine every day in hospital. Can you find someone to dosomething about him? Anyway, I think if we don't let him lose his managementability, The Zhan Family won't be in our hands as of next year."
Everyone fellsilent. After a while, Wang Bing Yan asked Ye Han Ying, who had never voicedhis concerns. "Han Ying, what do you think?"
Ye Han Ying hasbeen to Rongcheng since he got married to Zhan Yi Ning. After running aroundand being overwhelmed by that project he looked thinner than originally, and heseemed to be like someone who could be blown away by the wind, and his face wasnot very good-looking. He heard the words on his right and he looked at thehand - there was a knife wound that he had "accidentally" got afterhe went to Rongcheng, and a scar that was about four or five centimeters stoodin his palm, as if reminding him he can never be careless.
"Theprotection around Zhan Yi Fei is even stricter after Xiang Jun returned. Atthis time, it is not so easy to do something to him, and the hospital they arein is the Army Hospital. The people there know and are in a close relation withZhan Hong Ying and even if you want to, it is hard to do anything to thedrug." Ye Han Ying turned to look at Zhan Hong Tu. "Fourteen yearsago, you shouldn't have let him live and come back to The Zhan Family, or elsethere would be so much trouble today. "
"How could Ithink that he can develop to this day?" Zhan Hong Tu was gloomy in hiseyes, mainly because he did not expect that Zhan Yi Fei could complete thetasks he thought could not be completed.....Every time, even if he wanted to suppresshim in the company, he is more and more convinced that Zhan Yi Fei isunstoppable!
"Do we justsit and wait?" Zhan Yi Ning felt angry when she thought she had been seenas an illegitimate daughter for so many years. All the praises were all givento Zhan Yi Fei, and she even had such a difficult to be recognized as thedescendant of The Zhan Family! She was not satisfied!
"It's notenough to sit still." Wang Bing Yan poured a cup of tea to Zhan Hong Tuand said carelessly: "In fact, I think we can start from another angle.Zhan Yi Fei's own security alertness is high, but the people around him are notnecessarily shielded like he is?"
Ye Han Yingfrowned. In fact, according to his intention, he hopes that the commercialbusiness environment creates a business competition to win or lose, but even hehimself has to admit that he really missed Zhan Yi Fei.
Fortunately, he stillhas a blank card in his hand.
&&&
Zhan Yi Fei stayedin the hospital for three days. In the past three days, Lin Yu Tong accompaniedhim every day. He told him stories from time to time, showing what is warm fromthe other half. It's just a matter of jokes, "Bird Mao Jun" wasespecially unbearable! There have been several times when Zhan Yi Fei waslaughed at, and he couldn't wait to grab Lin Yu Tong and go on fight for a fewhundred rounds on the bed. It's a pity that he had a heart now but the physicalcondition is not allowed.
Lin Yu Tong feltthat Zhan Yi Fei was rushing out of the fire. But Zhan Yi Fei was still notallowed to move too fast, and he has been careful in the first few days. Hethen helped Zhan Yi Fei slowly move to the house, who knew that he had notmoved to the steps and he had an accident. Da Kuan flew downstairs and suddenlyslammed into Gao Wen Liang, and Gao Wen Liang instantly burst into cold sweat!