Chapter 28: Yilin Industry

Chu Tian Ye said that the place is a high-level private club called "Songyu City". When Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong arrived, except for Cheng and Zuo Si Kai, only Chu Tian Ye and Gao Wen Liang There is also a man named Xiang Jun.

Only Xiang Jun is a man Lin Yu Tong had never seen, but since he can appear in this place, he is obviously also close friend to Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei introduced Lin Yu Tong: "Little Tong, this is Xiang Jun, he is two years older than me, because most of the time he is always abroad, so you have never seen him." Yu Tong, told Xiang Jun, "My lover Lin Yu Tong."

Lin Yu Tong said: "Hello, please call me Lin Zi."

Xiang Jun is a face-to-face person and very tall, and he may be more than one meter in height. He says very few words, and when Ling even said hello the man just nodded to Lin Yu Tong.

Gao Wen Liang said: "He is like this. You will know when you know him for long."

Lin Yu Tong didn't care too much, he only noticed that Gao Wen Liang said this paragraph with a hint of unrecognizable care.

Chu Tian Ye clapped his hands. "Well, don't just stand there hurry. Although today is not the actual day of Yi Fei birthday, I feel that there must be something to celebrate." He looked at it with certainty. Lin Yu Tong glanced, "Little Lin Zi, all of us are here today as friends so you don't have to be so cautious, you should relax and take a break from everything, you're welcome."

Lin Yu Tong was feeling really awkward when he heard it. He leaned back against Zhan Yi Fei. Anyway, he really feels that he has not slowed down, and he has a fart. It's not that he is uncomfortable? !

Zhan Yi Fei poured a glass of wine for him and Chu Tian Ye was a bit stunned. "Do you want to show off how rich your experience is?"

Chu Tian Ye said with a smile: "What is my experience, obviously you don't want to take it yourself? Look at this fierce..."

A few people smiled and looked at Lin Yu Tong's neck, and there were indeed many bites on it.

When Lin Yu Tong came here, it wasn't that he didn't pay attention. The key was that he was lazy when changing clothes, so he didn't look in the mirror. If it wasn't because the people they were going to meet today are the most important friends to Zhan Yi Fei, he will definitely not come out. But these are the most important people around Zhan Yi Fei, so he has to come out and see them This will help him confirm his relationship with Zhan Yi Fei. Second, he also wants to know what kinds of friends are in Zhan Yi Fei circle. As far as his recent observations are concerned, since Rongcheng Shipping was handed over to Zhan Yi Ning, there seems to be some subtle changes in The Zhan Financial Group, and Zhan Yi Ning said that he is going to be engaged with Ye Han Ying, so Zhan Yi Fei is here. There must be some coping action, and of course he wants to make a comeback.

As long as it is about Zhan Yi Fei, he is curious and wants to know.

Chu Tian Ye then poured a glass of wine and handed it over, "Lin Zi, come on, you had my brother Yi Fei's heart for so many years, and now it is hard to be turned to our camp, is it necessary to even ask for you yo have a drink?"

Lin Yu Tong took it and with no words, he drank the cup and put the cup on the table.

Gao Wen Liang followed, and poured a glass, he only said: "Welcome."