Chapter 75 White Lotus and White Moonlight (Completion)

Many of the people present found Xiao Wei's face changing, but they didn't understand the reason for her face changing. Even Shen Jun didn't understand what she meant. He unhappily pinched Xiao Wei's hand, signaling her to pay attention to the occasion and not to lose face in front of so many people.
Xiao Wei calmly vented her anger and knew she shouldn't, but when she saw Lin Yu Tong, she couldn't control her fantasy. She tried not to be too obvious, but with little success. Although it can give Qinhai pharmaceutical advertising, she is also in favor of, but if you know that there is Lin Yu Tong, kill her will not agree to Shen Jun!
Qin Huai didn't know if he was tired of it, so he came to greet Xiao Wei. At that time Shen Jun didn't know whether he was intentionally giving Xiao Wei eye drops or other reasons. After two sentences with Qin Huai, he immediately greeted Lin Yu Tong. "Lin Zi, it's a coincidence that you also met Mr. Qin."
Lin Yu Tong smiled and said, "Where is my man Yi Fei, so I'll join in the fun."
Shen Jun was directly punctured by Lin Yu Tong's whimsy smile. His heart flirted with a thought. He could not tell how he remembered that when he was with Lin Yu Tong, he had no time for each other. Maybe, as most people say, what is the best thing that you can't get over? Or is it that you don't know what you really have until you lose it?
At first, he chose to be with Xiao Wei. He thought he was right, but sometimes Xiao Wei's control was too strong. He borrowed a lot of favoritism from her. At the very beginning, he thought Xiao Wei loved him so much, but recently he always felt that he was too naive. Xiao Wei is very unhappy when he is happy and obedient to him, but when he comes to temper, he does not regard him as a lover at all, but as a controllable lover. Lin Yu Tong didn't help him much, but at least it didn't override Xiao Wei on the basis of good family conditions, a pair of "How can you be today without me?" How it looks.
If it hadn't been for him at that time...
Xiao Wei saw Shen Jun in front of Lin Yu Tong and clenched his fist in an instant. "Shen Jun, old classmates are talking to you. What's your surprise face?"
Shen Jun looked back and said, "Nothing, just remembering something old."
Lin Yu Tong heart jumped "ha ha", and Xiao Wei almost broke a silver tooth.
Shen Jun said to Lin Yu Tong, "I heard that you have become a writer, and you have developed very well."

Lin Yu Tong said, "it's just a pleasure to get together. It's all good for the readers."
Qin Rui said, "What is face? Was there anything written well like his novel? Man, if there is no such thing as a good talent, even if someone wants to save face, it is useless. "
The speaker is not intentional, but the listener is intentional. When Shen Jun thought of his situation, he felt a sudden upset. Xiao Wei has arranged all his advertisements and film appointments. The resources are good, but the response is not very good. So he always wanted to find some endorsements himself, not to rely entirely on Xiao Wei, so that she would never be superior to her, but she would not be able to understand.
Zhan Yi Fei then slowly came over and hugged Lin Yu Tong, pretending not to know him, and asked, "Little Tong, these two are...?"
Lin Yu Tong simply said his name and called him a college classmate. Zhan Yi Fei, "Oh," broke out and said "glad to meet". After that, Shen Jun and Xiao Wei wanted to continue, but he took the Lin Yu Tong directly to Wang Wei Xin. Wang Wei Xin is a celebrity in shopping malls. Neither her age nor thoughts are small.
Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong introduced each other there, and thanked them by the way. Every one of these people gave gifts at his wedding banquet, which he remembered quite well.
Lin Yu Tong thanked each other and finally sat down next to Zhan Yi Fei. Then he listened to Zhan Yi Fei and analyzed the situation.
In this small discussion group, except Lin Yu Tong, Zhan Yi Fei is the youngest. But when he raises his hand, he takes the lead with him beside. After a while, including Wang Wei Xin, he begins to listen to Zhan Yi Fei.
I don't know how many people want to get involved and participate in the discussion, but they really don't have the qualifications to even put their nose in the conversation including Shen Jun and Xiao Wei.
Shen Jun watched the Lin Yu Tong, who occasionally put up a sentence on the side, and his heart was somewhat unpleasant.
At first, he also thought about whether Lin Yu Tong was indifferent to him because he knew Zhan Yi Fei, but later he overheard some people say that Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei were not originally together because of love, but because of other reasons, which made him think about his affairs in the field with Xiao Wei. He could not help but wonder whether Lin Yu Tong would be there at that time. It's because he's angry with Xiao Wei that he's so determined.
Xiao Wei thought that after her rebirth, she had worked hard for so long, but she was not as depressed as one tenth of the Zhan family. What made her want to vomit blood was that she did not know why the excellent Zhan Yi Fei really liked Lin Yu Tong.
Shen Jun secretly pulled Xiao Wei aside. "What on earth are you angry with?"
Xiao Wei said, "You repeatedly asked to come to the Qin's home, but didn't you know that Lin Yu Tong would come early that's why you asked to come here?"
&; &; &;
Shen Jun sneered. "That's why you are so eccentric? What's wrong with it? No, what happened? I'm not doing anything with him anymore. Besides, he's already married. What can I do? Did I tell you about it?"