Chapter 64: Stealing wealth

Wang Bing Yan still woke up early, and only saw that she was alone. When Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong entered the coffee shop, she had already drunk half a cup, and she didn't know what she was thinking. The whole person was a little absent-minded.
Zhan Yi Fei glanced around and asked indefinitely: "Only you alone?"
Can't blame him for asking, because he knows better than anyone else, Zhan Hong Tu is a very strong and a controlling person, although he has always been acquiescing to Wang Bing Yan it was very good, delicious and good for food. She has never been short of her expenses, but the stock has been in her own hands, so even if it is transferred, should he come here? Or is it that the transfer of stocks is actually the ones in Wang Bing Yan?
That's not very fun...
2% of the shares, it sounds very rare, it seems to be just a mosquito leg, but if this mosquito leg in measured in the Zhan Financial Group, it is very unusual large. It doesn't look like it's a small head, but it actually costs billions of dollars to buy. Zhan Yi Fei naturally does not want to let the shares flow to the outsiders, and is indeed ready to buy, but he did not want to do buy them on Wang Bing Yan terms.
Not to mention whether he has such a large amount of cash, he felt that he would not be happy to let him buy something that should be his in the first place.

Wang Bing Yan smiled at him. "Since I said that I want to sell, I naturally want to have my way. Just tell me that you will not buy it."
Zhan Yi Fei listened to Lin Yu Tong, who was in a good mood to help him order what he liked, then he said: "Although we have not been getting along for a long time, you should know that I am a man. But this is not the case. For a decimal, you always have to give me some time to prepare."
"Seven days." Wang Bing Yan frowned when he spoke, and his demeanor was much worse than before. She stirred the coffee and looked at Zhan Yi Fei for a while. "I will be ready to transfer the shares about the documents they can be arranged by you. I want to make money."
"No problem."
"You have been in the family for the past few years. Sure enough, you made a lot of money."
"Amazingly, as a man, you have to cover yourself and the other half with a sense of security." Zhan Yi Fei said this when he looked at Lin Yu Tong, who was hiding and turning his face aside.
"It is indeed a blessing to be loved by the man from The Zhan Family." Although Wang Bing Yan does not want Zhan Yi Fei to have good life with Lin Yu Tong, she feels that if that can be said that, it is really hard for a Zhan man to fall in love with someone, because this family likes to hang on a tree. If you look at him, you will not look back and worry about poverty. As for the sense of security... Who can think of her comfort for half a lifetime, even when people encounter a major change in middle age, her daughter is not filial, her husband... She thought that Zhan Hong Tu has become addicted to drugs, and Wang Bing Yan's face kept getting colder. She just didn't think about Zhan Yi Fei for a while. After all, it wasn't Zhan Yi Fei, but her daughter Zhan Yi Ning, who made Zhan Hong Tu addicted to drugs.
Wang Bing Yan was not paying attention to Zhan Yi Ning and Zhan Hong Tu, and she used the sleeping pills to make them go to sleep, so it was not good to talk for too long, and then left directly after Zhan Yi Fei confirmed his purchase intention.
Lin Yu Tong stared at her back and he couldn't help but think of his first time meeting her. At that time, Wang Bing Yan was really a MILF, and the womanly charm still existed. But now, she is no better than the ordinary women who went to work nine to five for the food and upkeep.
"You say it, for someone who has a golden chicken with a good egg, why did she have to sell it for money?"
The annual bonus can make the family live very well. If it was him, if there is really no money at home, even if you borrow some flowers to pay dividends. He wouldn't want to sell stocks and sell the stocks of The Zhan Financial Group.
"She probably realized that Zhan Hong Tu and Zhan Yi Ning couldn't stand her anymore. After all, if people walked to their step, anything could be done."
"But she said that there is a way, it must be Zhan. Hong Tu transferred the stock to her name. Can she just sell it if he doesn't agree to sell it?"
"No, because she knows better than anyone else, even if she really has a way to make Zhan Hong Tu to transfer the stock to her name, she also knows it's impossible to hold them safely, because Zhan Hong Tu will eventually find a way to take them from her. Their 'health products' consumption needs too much money, let alone Zhan Hong Tu. Zhan Yi Ning should have a little inventory there. I guess Wang Bing Yan wants to use this stock of the health drugs to make Zhan Hong Tu transfer the shares to her. After she sells it, she exchanges it for money, then all will be all right in financial terms. If Zhan Hong Tu wants money, she gives up some money, and does not return the stock. In fact, if it wasn't because the board of directors has regulations, saying that if any shareholder want re-sell the stock it has to be approved by the board of directors first, and the chairman has the first right to purchase them. Wang Bing Yan will definitely go find someone else, since she had no way to circumvent the board and me, so she had to find me."
Although he did not see it with his own eyes, Zhan Yi Fei knew that Zhan Hong Tu's family is now flying through troubles. Zhan Hong Tu can't find the "health products," he wants, he can only find Zhan Yi Ning who has just been released, but Zhan Yi Ning is angry with him and since he is not willing to take out the stock, so the result can be imagined. Zhan Hong Tu is not a good-tempered person. Now, with all kinds of negative reactions brought about by drug abuse, he is not much different from firecrackers.