Chapter 83 Special Chapter 2: the delivery boy

Amused Landlord: Boy, don't you do seamless dumpling this time?
San Chai Boy: No, I'm going to take a month off. I'll open a new story chapter in August. I almost have a full text completed.
The Amused Landlord:...
Amused Landlord: Believe it or not, if I send this to the forum, a bunch of people will want to kill you?
San Chai Boy: And at the end of killing me then what?
The Amused Landlord: What did I do to knowsuch an alien as you?
Lin Yu Tong thought about it and answered, "Maybe you write my favorite character to death every time, so God can't see it."
The Amused Landlord recently wrote one of the deputy CPs and managed to keep a good couple away from each other. The cruelest thing is that the dead can no longer live, the living can never die, and the real life can never be the same again.
Lin Yu Tong was eager to fly to strangle the Amused Landlord for writing one of the main characters into death, which could add to the heart of the Amused Landlord. He was still a little happy. At the beginning of this month, the third novel he serialized was a finished text, and according to his previous habit, he should have started the new novel before the end of all, but this time he has not done so, but left a blank period.
The main part is the near the end, he still has some problems, and he wants to update 30,000 words every day after opening the new novel, until the end, so he wants to finalize all of them and update into large quantities. Presumably this update speed will be enough to become a hot topic in the network circle, and it will also be good for his own promotion. Anyway, he is not short of money, not to mention fame, as long as he is happy, as long as he interacts with readers happily, what's wayward about that?
As for the blank month, he will make a trumpet to distribute two of his drama novels, White House Fighting Novel, Rong Wang and His Little Counselor.
This is also the end of the article, which is YY and Zhan Yi Fei. He went up to see how the online reviews were.
Of course, he had to get rid of all the delicious particular sxx scenes.
Gao Wen Liang always pays attention to the official developments. After knowing his decision, he asked, "How do you intend to update this article? Counting in what you wrote later, it's 200,000 words altogether, right?
For San Chai Boy, who writes long stories, this is only a short story."
"Anyway, it's not for profit. I was just in the mood. It's not a problem to see more people and five or six thousand people readers a day." Lin Yu Tong put a mouthful of mango pudding in his mouth.
"I found out that you really became unscrupulous when Yi Fei went on a long business trip. If you don't exercise well, just look at the bags in your garbage can. Aren't you really afraid he will find out? Gao Wen Liang picked up several colorful snack bags in the garbage can with a long unused straw. What kind of "beef jerky" is on the bag, "squid shredded" is on the bag, "syrup" is on the bag, and "cheese" and "cheese sausage" are on the bag, as well as several ice-dripping cartons, which make people's eyes gawk.
"I don't know. I think I don't cook at home." Gao Wen Liang was also speechless.
" You can't tell me not. He won't let me eat too much snacks. If he knows, he'll have to find ways to make me eat less." Lin Yu Tong also knows that snacks are bad, but he likes to put snacks in the drawer, and then write for thirty or forty minutes, whatever he wants to eat. He always feels more comfortable after eating.
"Is there anything else you can hide from him in this house? You better ask for blessings." Gao Wen Liang shook his head and walked along two boxes of pineapple crisps, nicknamed "Sealing Fee".
Lin Yu Tong shouted at the back: "Why don't you leave me a box? You've got those two boxes!"
Doesn't it mean there's nothing in the house he can hide from Zhan Yi Fei? That's a gross seal fee! It can be imagined that Lin Yu Tong still had such a small chance to throw them away, so before the servant came to clean up, he packed all the snacks in the garbage can into ta bag. Who knows how fast he got there? Just as he was about to take the garbage to the recycling bin, Zhan Yi Fei came back...
A day ahead of schedule.
"Baby, what a surprise?" Zhan Yi Fei was a little surprised when he saw Lin Yu Tong's muddled face. Was it too happy or?
"Surprised." Lin Yu Tong secretly hides the garbage bag behind him, regretting not finding a black garbage bag to hide things!
" do you have in your hand?" Zhan Yi Fei saw it with a sharp eye!
"Just... There's nothing I was just throwing away." Lin Yu Tong took a few strides and grabbed Zhan Yi Fei with one hand, kissed him severely, trying to distract Zhan Yi Fei's attention.
As soon as he loosened Zhan Yi Fei, Zhan Yi Fei licked his lips and smiled delicately, "Sata's beef jerky, mango pudding, squid shredded... Plum, vanilla ice cream? Baby, you have a rich variety of snacks." Zhan Yi Fei stroked Lin Yu Tong's lip and did not look away from the slightly guilty face for a moment. "Did you have a good time eating while I was away?"
"Yes, it's OK." Lin Yu Tong rubbed his nose and thought that he was caught in the bag anyway and broke the jar. "I left you a lot more. Would you like to try it?"
" No, you are not allowed to eat these in the future, they have all kinds of additives and preservatives, you eat too much and it hurt the spleen and stomach."
"But I quit smoking. If I don't eat snacks, my mind will go on strike." Lin Yu Tong felt that some things could be changed and conceded, but some things could not. He also knows that snacks are not good, but his mouth is greedy. And knowing that he has such a hobby, lovely readers always spare no effort to recommend all kinds of delicious snacks to him in the comments section.
"You may not eat snacks." Zhan Yi Fei took the garbage bag and said, "Let's go downstairs and have a look with me. I've asked you to find some specialist snack makers who can make health snacks for you. After a while, what you want them to do and they will make them well behind. Later, they will specialize in making snacks for you after the main meal, so that you can at least maximize the safety of the ingredients."
"Is it true or not?" Lin Yu Tong's eyes lit up in an instant. Zhan Yi Fei was pulling him ahead. Now he was pulling Zhan Yi Fei. "You're really the most intimate lover in the world!"
"Uh huh, I don't know who just said that."
"Why did you suddenly come back?"