Chapter 73 Little Fei Machine

It is precisely because of the contrast that the good lining made is better and the badis even see as worse. Last time Lin Yu Tong and Shen Jun were together. When the feeling was good, they also felt that Shen Jun had many faults, but it was OK. But after being loved by Zhan Yi Fei in this life, he felt how far Shen Jun could really go. The love he experienced between these two people is totally different. Shen Jun's love depends on his mood. When he is happy, he can always make others around him feel bad when he is not. But Zhan Yi Fei is not. Even if Zhan Yi Fei is busy and tired again, he will always worry about the feelings of the other party.

Lin Yu Tong is grateful to Zhan Yi Fei for treating him like pearls, but at the same time, he can't help feeling sorry for such Zhan Yi Fei.
Zhan Yi Fei can always put him on the top of his heart and think of everything for him, but there are too few people who think of Zhan Yi Fei.
In the eyes of outsiders, Zhan Yi Fei isalways confident and strong, it seems that no one needs to think about him at all, but Lin Yu Tong gradually found that the deep heart of Zhan Yi Fei is not necessarily as strong as he showed. All these things left an indelible mark in Zhan Yi Fei's heart, such as being disgusted by fathers, losing mothers at an early age, a rejection from fathers and stepmothers, and even murder for money.
He seems invincible and can do everything he can to get what he wants, but after getting it, he will become very careful. Especially the part he cherishes, he always takes it seriously. Of course, this is not to say bad, but a lot of things have a degree, if passed this degree, there may be some potential problems.
Lin Yu Tong had never really thought about it before. Today, Zhan Yi Fei still worries that they will have a separate day.
He thought he had done enough, but obviously it wasn't.

Occasionally, he even had the illusion that he was the queen from ancient times, under one person, above ten thousand people, with all the splendor and wealth, all the pets and favors, all he liked, as long as one mouth, tentacles can be obtained.
These are all given to him by Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei kept his promise and gave him the best life and love. And Zhan Yi Fei, who gave him all this, seemed very happy, as if he had the whole world. But the world seems to have only one support point, that is, he. Once he's gone, Zhan Yi Fei's world will not exist.
It seems to be too narcissistic, but he does feel this way, and the ultimate reason for this feeling is in fact one thing - Zhan Yi Fei is emotionally insecure.
So Lin Yu Tong often thought of a question recently: what else can he do for Zhan Yi Fei?
He can work to exhaustion, he will also earn less than a tenth of Zhan Yi Fei earnings; health, family doctors and dietitians Zhan Yi Fei can provide better than he trusted; career, his professional rush to learn to return to the teacher, anything he can actually do he simply cannot help.
It seems that the only thing left is love.
Lin Yu Tong is playing with a pen. He doesn't know what he wants to think, but his ears turn red.
Lin Yu Fei took a bunch of grapes and stood at the door for a while eating. He smiled and asked, "What are you complaining about, brother?"
Lin Yu Tong sat up suddenly and coughed uneasily. "Call me, right? You only complain. What are you doing?"
Lin Yu-Lan looked out from behind. "Big Brother and Second Brother, I'll plant a flower first. My friend also keeps a black dog. It's a girlie dog. It's called "Fa-Cai". This year, it's two years old. Isn't it going to be die in a short time? My dear friend wants to find a partner to Fa-Cai. Brother, can you ask if I can bring it to you and let it spend some time with Da Kuan?
"You didn't tell your friend that Da Kuan is particularly cheap?" Lin Yu Tong laughed and said, "Be careful to have a litter of little bxtches."
"Yes, but my friend likes cheap dogs. And Da Kuan is cheap, but smart enough. If it can get together with Fa-Cai, then the offspring must be smart.
"I have to ask Gao Wen Liang about this. DaKuan is his son. I can only ask him." Lin Yu Tong thought for a moment and then said, "But it's unlikely he will agree."
Da Kuan is lonely, but they certainly want to find a companion for him who can stay together for a long time, rather than a few nights stands and leave with his baby. Otherwise, with Da Kuan's handsome spirit, we can't find wives in the street.